Chapter-14

Third person's POV:

Third person's POV:

''I think our parents are more excited than us . they are no where to be seen ''

Zaaya said looking around for her parents and Jungkook's parents who disappeared tyo some rides the moment they set their foot on the amusement park .

''they still act like kids . pfft ! come, lets go to that roller coaster ''

Jungkook said pointing to the scariest ride in the park .

Zaaya gulped by just seeing it .

before she knew it , Jungkook dragged her into the line .

''your not scared , are you ?'' Jungkook asked smirking seeing her scared face .

''of course not . In fact , I was looking forward to this ride . but I get a headache riding such spinning rides . you enjoy . i'll wait for you outside .'' she said .

he grabbed her arm and pulled her to the roller coaster .

''Jungkook ...I get a headache with these rides and I feel nauseas afterwards . let me .''

''payback time ! you thought you could prank me and leave soo easily . No one messes with 'The Jeon Jungkoo---arghhhhhh.''' he couldn't finish his sentence as the roller coaster sped up .

Zaaya and Jungkook screamed on the top of their lungs .

''get up. its over ''

he motioned her to get up but she was soo exhausted and her eyes were only half openwith her head tilted to the side .

''look at this scardey cat . hah ! '' he tried to provoke her and poked her cheeks but she didn't respond .

other people were waiting to get into the ride .

''Zaaya....get up . you okay ? '' he asked again shaking her shoulder .

he was panicking now .

''m-my head's spinning around , I cant see clear no more '' (A/N: anyone guess what I did here .!)

she whispered .

he piggybacked her out of the ride .

he didn't mind people staring at them .

''put me down.....I can walk .I am fine now .'' she said .

he didn't respond to her protests and kept walking carrying her .

''oh! there they are !....Jungkook-ah....Zaaya......''

they heard a familiar voice and saw their parents rushing to them eating ice creams .

''aww.....you two look soo cute . let me take a pic ..'' the mothers started squealing after seeing Jungkook piggy back Zaaya .

she pinched his neck and he immediately put her down .