Chapter-10

Zaaya's POV:

Zaaya's POV:

I looked closely through the closet and found a note. I immediately grabbed it and read .

''If your reading this then I must have already left. you can finally relax now. sorry, I didn't want to wake you up and tell you about my departure. I got a call from my Hyungs and had to leave immediately for some recording . thankyou for all the support you've given . I was actually able to relive my past.

hope we can meet someday,

your one and only

Kookie Oppa

I laughed at the last two words . his cocky self is too much to handle .

tomorrow is the convocation ceremony i.e., I am going to meet my future husband .

o wonder how he's like.

the only thing that I know about him is , he is from Busan and is a good dancer and singer with a sweet voice.

I only wanted him to have a good heart .

''god.....please don't  give me someone cocky as Jungkook .

I played the song ON recommended by Eunbi and laid on my bed .

''I can't understand what people are sayin'

Eoneu jangdane majchwoya doelji

Han baljagug ttemyeon han baljagug keojineunshadow''

time skip------

I took a one last picture with my parents and was about to rush off to my friends fore the group photo.

''Zaaya we'll be leaving to the hotel . 'He' will come and pick you from here okay....?'' my mom shouted. ('He' as in my future husband )

I nodded and rushed off to my friends .

xxx----xxx

''hello.....honey...he is waiting outside near a black limo . he will be wearing a mask . hurry !''

my mom said on the phone.

I rushed off to the entrance and saw a black long limo and there stood a mam in a black suit . he was perfectly built and the suit hugged his body perfectly . his hair was parted on either sides . and my mom told , he was masked.

I walked to him .

''Kim Zaaya?'' he asked . his voice was very smooth and familiar .

''yup....that's me .''

he opened the door for me and we both entered the car.

the driver was separated from us with a black curtain.

the car was luxurious and black .

he removed his mask and held his hand out .

''Park Jimin '' he said . the name rang a bell in my mind but I am not so sure .

''Kim Zaaya'' I said and we shook hands .

his face was beyond perfect .

I must admit that he was one of the best creations of god.

but his face was oddly familiar

''WOW....you look stunning ...'' he complimented .

''well....that makes the two of us '' I added.

he laughed , his eyes disappearing.

this is illegal , his voice is contagious . how can god give him everything ..

''you sure are funny....so how was the ceremony ..'' he said

''it went as it was planned......can I ask you something ?'' I asked

''hmmm....sure ''

''Are you perhaps the Jimin of BTS ?''

He doubled his laughter and during the process leaned on me .

''Happy realisation .I thought you recognised me the second I removed my mask. ad yes, I am The Jimin of BTS '' He said and winked .

this cant be true . my mind my spinning .

before I could think of anymore sensible solutions . we've reached the Hotel .

he opened the door for me and we headed straight to a private area.

I saw my parents and another couple , probably my soon to be in laws talking.

Jimin pointed towards them and said ''All The Best '' and left the opposite way.

I walked towards them .

they all stopped talking and turned their attention towards me .

''Sorry I am late.....'' I heard a voice behind me saying .

I turned my head around and saw the person , I didn't want to see.

JEON JUNGKOOK .!

Last updated on : 03-05-2020