Chapter-12

Third person's POV :

A Week later ,

A trip was planned between the Kim and Jeon family to Jeju island .

they took a flight to Jeju .

''we just have two cars and guess what , the first car is packed with our luggage .''

Jungkook complained but no one paid any attention to him .

Mr and Mrs Jeon took the front seats and mr and mrs kim took the backseat leaving  place only  for a person in the backseat .

Zaaya sensed the situation and was about to get into the only seat but Jungkook was one step ahead oh her .

''Mom....I will take a taxi . text me the address .''

Zaaya said clearly annoyed by Jungkook who took her supposedly seat .

''Zaaya..its just a 20 min ride . just squeeze in or sit on Jungkook's lap ''

her mom said and Jungkook smirked and patted his lap .

Zaaya removed her coat and place it carefully inside the car and sat on his lap with a scoff withy her arms wrapped around the front seat where Mrs Jeon sat .

Zaaya's position was really uncomfortable .

her back has started to ache with leaning forward .

Mr and Mrs Kim was already asleep after the exhausting flight .

she shifted her position trying to get into a comfortable one but her back was still stiff from leaning .

''How long will it take , Dad ?''

Jungkook asked through gritted teeth .

All her shifting on his lap was slowly turning him on .

''the APP said we will reach by 20 mins but the traffic is horrible here. it will take 30-35 mins to reach the hotel .''Mr. Jeon said .

Zaaya sighed and shifted again but was pulled back by Jungkook .

his arms were wrapped firmly around her stomach and her back finally rested on him .

Even though the position was comfortable for her, she didn't like the close proximity .

''Stop m-moving ..its......p-l-e-a-s-e''

Jungkook whispered in her ear that sent shivers through her spine .

''What on earth are y---''

she stopped saying when she turned around and their lips brushed each others .

They heard someone clearing their throat and immediately pulled away .

''Have patience kiddos , we will reach the Hotel soon . i'll make sure you too get a room .''

Mr. Jeon said and winked at them . he saw them through the rear-view mirror .

After that, neither did Jungkook nor did Zaaya moved or spoke anything .

xx time skip xxx

''i'll make sure to frame this photo .'' Mrs Kim said and Mrs Jeon squealed while clapping her hands while they looked adoringly at their kids sleeping figure .

Zaaya and Jungkook were fast asleep with her head tilting to the side and Jungkook's face was buried  in the tilted side of her neck while his hands were still wrapped around her tiny frame .

Zaaya slowly woke up with all the noise disturbing her sleep .

she saw Jungkook's lips were pressed against her neck drooling and he was fast asleep .

She immediately got up from his lap shoving him aside causing his coconut head to smack against the window bringing him back from MomoLand .

he groaned in pain and rubbed his head ang got out of the car to see everyone ready with their luggage .

''May I ?'' he asked Zaaya pointing at her suitcase  being  a gentleman .

'' You may not '' she flatly refused and walked away to the entrance of the hotel with the others .

''Hers's your room card .'' Mr Jeon handed Jungkook his card (i.e key to the room )

''and where's mine ?''

Zaaya asked to her mom after Mr and Mrs Jeon had left to their room .

'' you guys are sharing room ''

Mr. Kim said and winked at them .

seeing their shocked faces Mrs Kim said .''I don't know why but Mr Jeon was persistent in giving you two a room together . if your uncomfortable with it , then we can go and ask him the reason and---''

''no its fine '' Jungkook cut said and Zaaya nodded .

they entered their luxurious room and Zaaya immediately took a shower and switched on the TV watching Oggy and the Cockroaches . while Jungkook was bathing .

LittLe did she know that Jungkook had planned something naughty for her .

A double update today !!

Last updated on : 31-05-2020