Chapter-8

Zaaya's POV:

Zaaya's POV:

''Do you think your fiancé will be handsome ?'' Jungkook asked .

''Why on earth are you asking that ? I told you I haven't seen him yet , but yes we both have a childhood photo in an old photo album . he looks really cute . he has very squishy cheeks . I am sure he grew up to be someone handsome ...I will show you the pic once my mom comes here. its with her '' I smiled but he seemed rather angry.

I finished cleaning the house while Jungkook was asleep on the couch. I made him dinner and called him to eat.

''mmm.....this is really delicious . Jin hyung would be proud of you '' he said his mouth full of food .

''and why is that ? I didn't get you '' I asked confused.

''oh....Jin hyung cooks really good and he loves to taste variety of delicious food . he is kind of like our mom . he raised me since I was 15 '' he said.

''oh....I would love to cook for him then . isn't he the World Wide Handsome ?''

He nodded but didn't seem to like what I said .

''you pick the movie to watch while I take a quick shower'' I said and left .

I was really exhausted after cleaning the house. I know it isn't good for health to take a shower after eating....but I didn't have other choice.

when I came back after the shower, Jungkook was already seated on the couch , ready , waiting for me .

I went and sat on the couch near him and the movie started playing .

it was an action romantic movie.

we were half way through watching the movie when suddenly a make out session came . both the characters of the movie were kissing passionately . the room was silent apart from the smooching voices from the TV .

I stumbled to find the remote and my face was crimson .

I would have enjoyed atching it if I was alone but apparently I wasn't .

Jungkook was staring at all of my actions .

I somehow found the remote and skipped the part .

I was nearly breathless by then .

I looked at him . he was still staring at me but his eyes were dark unlike the soft puppy eyes .

I gulped and turned away from him fixing my eyes on the TV screen .

when the movie reached almost the ending , I felt something on my shoulder .

Jungkook was asleep and his big coconut head was parked on my shoulder.

but I didn't care , since It was the climax of the movie .

when the movie finished , I looked at him .