Chapter-5

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

her face seemed still confused and not satisfied but she agreed anyways.

'' okay listen.....if your okay with these rules then its a deal. hmm?''

I nodded signalling her to proceed.

''first of all your presence should not be known by my parents . meaning you cant leave the room when they are in the house. they will leave for work in the morning around 9 and return around 8 at night, sometimes they may have business meetings and wont be home......so you have enough time to roam around. okay?''

'' I agree to that. I actually want rest , so that would be perfect'' I said

''hmm......about your food....you can eat here if you want. I can cook----''

''I am fine with that'' I smiled and said.

she didn't smile but slightly nodded. gosh this girl is hard to get .

''there is a bathroom in this room as you can see.....so we would be sharing it.

come out of the bathroom fully clothed . I don't want to see you half naked like those kdramas ''

I chuckled. she is honest and straight forward . I miss Yoongi hyung.

they both would probably get along well.

''you can keep your clothes at that side of the closet and lock it. incase my parents comes to my room, you are supposed to hide there. if you have claustrophobia , then your in trouble''

''okay....I am fine with that too and I don't have any claustrophobia'' I said

''I wont bother you and the same applies to me as well. you can do your business and i'll watch dramas peacefully. you can use the common wifi and don't think of any funny business''

I chuckled . '' okay okay...madam. now hear me out''

she smiled and nodded.

''my identity should be a secret, meaning no one should know I am here or that you know me ''

''not even to my friends......okay I wont I promise ''

I shook my head firmly.

'' you should take me with you wherever your going ''

'' what if I am going to the washroom''

''aish .jinjja .I meant outside the house....

but if your willing I can join''

I smirked and she hit my stomach and I am not even joking it hurt badly.

she has got Jin hyung's taekwondo skills too. I must appreciate this girl!!!

''okay...you can join me even though I am not planning to go out much''

I nodded.'' I am again reminding you this deal should remain confidential...kay?''i warned her.

''sure....pinky promise''

she lifted her pinky and I crossed my pinky with hers.

'' I cannot sleep when all the lights are out. can you...uhm...at least turn a small lamp on at night?''

I asked embarrassed.

''me too....I always keep that light on ..its dim , not that bright...''

she pointed to the lamp near the bed.

'' i'll go take a shower . have to change this uniform and tell me if you are going anywhere.''

she said and left.

I called hoseokie hyung and told him I am staying at a friends house .

she came back wearing grey sweatpants and white sleeveless shirt tucked in.(see pic above . scratch that shoes)

she looked really hot.

she went towards the mirror and dried her hair. I secretly watched all her movements .

''take a picture .it will last longer''

I was startled when I heard her voice.

thank god her back was facing me or else she would have noticed my red cheeks .

''did you eat?''

I shook my head .

''okay...I will get pizza for you and you can sleep on the bed. I like the couch anyways''

''no......I will take the couch'' I argued.

after arguing for 10 minutes.

''fine today I 'll take the couch, tomorrow you can'' she said and I nodded . she is really stubborn.

I smiled , annoying her is fun. she went out and came back with three pizza slices and a coke.

'' sorry....only these were left......''

''its more than enough''

I quietly ate while she was busy searching something on the laptop on the couch .

I finished eating and laid down on the bed . it was really comfy.

I was really exhausted so I thought of sleeping early even though it was only 9:45.

I got so shocked by her sudden presence beside me .

she practically hid me inside the blanket and only half of her head was popped out like a snail.

I tried to get out of the blanket but she pushed me in again and whispers in my ear.

''shush.....my mom is coming and I forgot to lock the door . Hide yourself . ''

As she was speaking each and every word ..her hot breathe tickles me and I blink my eyes several times due to the sudden closeness .

I moved my head downwards and fold my legs in some uncomfortable position .

I can hear her heartbeat......its beating so vigorously ..Probably fear pf getting caught .

my face was just a few centimetres away from her neck .

her fragrance intoxicate me and engulf my whole body . the heat and smell of her body......Basically turn me on .

I couldn't take it anymore and press my lips on her neck......which made her froze .

hey guys!!

this corona has got me on house arrest.

its getting really scary.

I hope all the army and bts are in good health.

I actually was bored during lockdown and thought of writing this story.

I will update frequently since I am free.

again wishing all of you good health.

--Zaaya