Chapter-9

Zaaya's POV :

Zaaya's POV :

''Zaaya dear......get up.....'' I opened my eyes and saw my mom and dad looking at me and smiling .

Oh......no.....Jungkook must be sleeping on the bed .

I quickly got up and checked the bed but he wasn't there. I sighed .

so..he followed my rules and is probably hidden in the closet . I smiled and shook my head.

I hugged my parents .''Eomma...Appa...when you guys reached and how was the trip?''

''its been just 10 minutes since we got back and yes the trip went well . the client accepted our offer that'll bring profit !'' Appa said beaming.

''yeahhhh!!!...'' I cheered for them but I still kept looking around the room incase that coconut head left his something .

what if he forgot to the closet door ?

or what if my parents open the closet door and find him?

''Zaaya..what are you looking around....and why are you sleeping on the couch , honey ?'' Eomma asked .

''I was just watching a dramsa and fell asleep '' I lied. I hate lying to my parents .

''okay look what we have brought for you !'' she handed me a red box and it had a silver bracelet with diamond stones . Simple and Elegant !.

''aww....this is so beautiful. thankyou ''

''actually this is a gift from your mother in law . we stppoed at Busan and visited them . they said we can meet and decide about your and their sons wedding on your Graduation Day .'' Eomma said excited and clapped her hands .

I smiled and nodded.

''Eomma.today I have to go for shopping with Eunbi for the Ceremony .''

''okay honey.....have fun ..I will tell your Appa to put more money into your account ''

she said and left . Appa came to me and sat beside me .

''Zaaya..you know that we love you soo much. we always want the best for you . we wont force you anything . you can tell me if your not ready to marry now. no one will blame you ''

my dad said and kept his hand on my shoulder .

''Appa.I know both of you will always choose only the best for me . I promise you , I am happy with marrying the one you have chosen. '' he nodded.

''he is very talented. he is a very good dancer and singer . he hasa very sweet voice . I am sure you will like him .'' Appa said.

''does he still have those squishy cheeks as in the childhood pic ?'' I asked trying to hide my guilty face .

my dad laughed .

''yes sweetheart . he still has it . now let me go and freshen up okay ?'' he stood and left.