Chapter -13

Third person's POV :

Jungkook finished showering and that's when it hit him that he forgot to take his clothes .

''How about we have some fun Zaaya...girls always swoon over my body . let me bless your eyes ''

he muttered to himself and smirked  and wrapped a towel around his waist and came out of the shower dramatically as if he was in a drama .

but to his great disappointment, Zaaya didn't even turn her head .

her eyes were glued on the TV screen watching Pokémon.

''AHEM ''

Jungkook tried to get her attention .

''its a little cold isn't it ?''

''no its fine '' she replied with her eyes still on the TV .it was her favourite Pikachu's turn .

he was annoyed and stood in front of the TV blocking here vision .

she screamed and covered her innocent eyes .

''YAH.... COCONUT JEON .go wear something '' she lashed at him .

''wait....what did you just call MEH....? HUH !'' Jungkook was furious .

'' Coconut ..argh!! .Jungkook leave my hand.....''

Jungkook moved her hands from her face , but her eyes were still shut .

''Not until you look at me '' he said .

''Hah...You wish ..'' she said

''Take it this way then '' he took both of hands and placed it on his chest .

''Jungkook......istg...if you don't stop ..''

he just smirked and ran her hands through his  abs .

''JUNGKOOK....ISTG......i'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine .'' she breathlessly warned him beforehand .

''you------''

*Ding Dong *

Jungkook quickly released her hands and opened the door to reveal his dad smirking .

''Here's your dinner ''

Mr Jeon handed the food to Jungkook .

''The walls are not soundproof I see......sorry I came at the wrong time .''

he whispered in Jungkook's ears and winked at him .

''and...son, use protection for now ''

he said and left .

Jungkook just stood there Jungshooked .

he just realised that he opened the door half naked and his father might have misunderstood everything .