Chapter -2

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

We all have been gathered at the conference hall .

the room is  really silent unlike usually all the members makes a lot of noise and PD- bang ha sto calm us down.

something didn't seem right.

everyone knew that but no one spoke.

all of us sitting in front of an oval shaped table and staring off into space not looking at each other.

the room is soo silent that you could literally hear a pin drop.

my hands became sweaty and I clasped them into fists under the table.

Jimin-ssi ran his hand through his hair several times.

Joonie hyung was just on his phone . I don't know if he was pretending or actually doing something.

Yoongi hyung just laid his head back in frustration. with his eyes closed . dunno if he is really sleeping .

Jin hung just too out his rand new pink slippers and was admiring them perhaps.

Hobi hyung was just drawing /writing something on the notepad.

Teahyingie hyung kept on shaking his legs , something he does when he is confused/ nervous . his one hand moving his hair back on his head and the other hand on his thigh .

its been 15 minutes we have been waiting for Bang PD but it seems like ages.

Jin hyung cleared his throat and all of us stopped whatever we were doing and turned our head towards his direction  soo quickly that I could hear my neck crack. 

even the sleeping Yoongi hyung turned towards him.

Jin hung inhaled deeply and opened his mouth to say something---------

'' annyeong kids....mian(sorry) I was late.....had an urgent call.'' Bang PD entered rushing to the room.

we all got up and bowed to him and sat back on the chair.

he also took his seat and examined us carefully. and frowned.

'' all of you look soo exhausted ...you were soo energetic ..what happened...Namjoon you have got dark circles and seems like all of you have lost weight and didn't sleep enough ''

everyone started saying ''ani(no)...its not like that ..ani .---------''

''I have discussed with our crew and managers and came to a decision .''

we all nodded .

'' what I am going to tell you guys is something really serious . so pay attention .kay?''

''ne(yes).''

'' okay ...when was the last time you had a vacation ?''

all of us just looked at each other .

Suga hyung was about to say something but bang pd waved his hand and started speaking . again .

'' you guys know you have grown a lot...music-wise and now has a very good reputation in the music industry and perhaps the best boy band ...'' he chuckled .

all of us smiled . of course Jimin-ssi had to take it another level . he laughed and punched me in the process. typical him. NEVER  be near him when he is laughing .

''you are under great pressures and you know that's . each time you release a song, people ar expecting it to be better than the last or else they wont accept it..''

all of us nodded totally understanding.

'' you all are working really hard or your next album. but it seems you guys need a break.... it would release all the stress . but the sasengs are all over and you know that.....soo be acreful. take a rest ...eat play sleep ..okay ? ''

we all were really happy . I punched Jimin-ssi playfully. my chance to take revenge .

'' we will be officially announcing on Twitter and don't let anyone know where your spending your vacation ...okay ..? ...then bye . ENJOY''

we all stood and bowed .

xxx time skip xxxx

all of them were going to there home place.

well not exactly to their parents because sasengs are sure to know.

they all have summerhouses in jeju and other places .

Jin hyung, Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung will hangout with their girlfriends .

I just wondered what I should do ..I want to live like my past when I was Jeon Jungkook and not an idol .

I really miss those days

I packed my clothes and other items to a trolley and a duffel bag on my shoulder.

I wore a black jeans and white shirt and a black long coat on top and a black beanie. and finally my favourite black mask....(see picture above)