Chapter-17

SURPRISE CHAPTER !!

Zaaya's POV :

I took a warm shower after working out in the House Gym . I felt happy and calm for some reason , so I thought of better dressing up in a decent way .

I wore a pale blue off shoulder flared dress that rested mid thighs with small belt around the waist .

I hummed as I brushed my hair and attempted to do a high messy pony tail .

Attempted , note that .

It just came out as a neat ponytail which I wasn't proud off .

After a little effort I finally managed to pull the look that I had in mind .

I checked the time as I applied a little makeup .

''Ooops am late . '' I muttered and rushed towards my laptop and switched on to Zoom .

Being the social butterfly I am , I had a huge circle of friends . We had planned out a Zoom Meeting today .

I made sure I locked the door , or else it would be history if they find Jungkook casually strolling through the room with a pack of chips .

My friends weren't aware that I was engaged with Jungkook . They thought i came to Seoul for higher studies .

I shrugged off the thoughts and enjoyed the virtual meet .

--------------------

After the virtual meet , I skipped downstairs and plopped on the couch on turned on the T.V .

Jungkook's POV :

I Parked my car and entered the house and kicked off my boots .

I was about to call Zaaya when i heard her voice in the living room who was completely unaware of my arrival .

''Petrificus Totalus '' She yelled as i walked to the living room .

She was still unaware of my presence as the entrance to the room is opposite to the couch she is seated .

I eyed her back as she screamed spells while watching Harry Potter .

''expelliarmus''

I stifled my laugh as i stood behind her couch .

''wingardium leviosa'' she announced as she raised one of her arm as if she was holding a wand as she raised her head .

i couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing at her now flustered state .

''How long were you here ? '' she asked in a soft voice .

''Long enough '' i told as i continued laughing .

she tsked and turned her face away from me and back to the T.V .

my laughter died down when I saw her gaze was fixated back to the screen .

i pouted and poked her shoulder . she didn't budge .

i poked her neck instead .

no response .

I Thought of something that could turn her attention back to me .

Annoying her has become one of my daily tasks now . its fun !

i brought my hands near her hair and pulled her hair rubber band letting hair long straight silky hair flowing down .

I Failed to notice her angry face as i was mesmerised by her hair .