Chan's here

Jun's POV

Hao and I were watching a movie, we were scared it was soon tat he and I would love to see why Chan is coming this time, what he has to say.

We were watching the movie everything was fine until we heard rustling coming from outside, after that a knock was heard in the living room. Its now or never. I stand up to check on the peephole who it was. Thankfully it wasn't Chan yet it was Jeonghan and Seungcheol. I opened the door to two handsome guys, who were obviously tired, in front of my house. I called Hao to come here so that our plan could get started.

"Oh hello, you guys are already here, I thought it was Chan I was actually freaking out. didn't know what to do. You know? Yeah of course you d-" Hao did greeted we just have a little problem.

"Hao, sweetie you're rambling, Again. Well hello there! I am sorry for him its just when he gets nervous he has this cute habit of rambling" I explain to them, which honestly look kinda shock that the first thing they do when I opened the door is a rambling Minghao.

"Oh its totally fine, So should we start I don't think we have a lot of time till' he comes. Plus, he is very childish we could say, if you don't open the door right away he will get more mad" The guy with purple long purple hair said.

"Oh sure come in, you could explain why you want to help so bad too, right?" I ask them while opening and of course closing the door again, while leading them to the dinning room.

This was about to get real and I am pretty scare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am going to say which hair color each member has so its easier to understand

Jeonghan: Long purple hair (Mansae Era)
Seungcheol: His currently blond hair.
Minghao: Red mullet (Home;Run era)
Jun: Grey hair (You make my dawn era)
Chan: Goldish brown hair (Home era)

Also Fun fact, when I started writing this I actually imagined it happening on space and there were humans who job was to be their assign space object, Yeah just thought to let it out there.

Anyways, Feel free to comment have a nice day, night or afternoon.