I am here

TW:  Curse words

3' person POV

The guys froze, they honestly didn't expect him to be here this fast. The thought of what could go wrong was in all boys mind, of course the 2 oldest didn't show it they have prepared for this moment and they needed to stay composed.

"I'll go open the door-?" Seungcheol said more like in a questioning voice while walking towards the door.

  *Open Door*

"Hell-"

"What are you guys doing here!? I thought you guys understand me?!" Chan asked Seungcheol, and Jeonghan he was crying. What Jun and Minghao didn't know is that Chan had another reason to everything.

"Hey! Stop fucking yelling! Do you understand?! You bitch could have come here, and I don't know? Fucking kidnap us! We needed someone to protect us and we didn't got the police cause' we aren't an asshole like you  bitch!" Jun yelled he had get enough of this, he didn't notice Minghao shaking out of the surprise behind him, and Jeonghan and Seungcheol telling him to stop. What he did notice was Chan that had fall in the floor shaking uncapable of breathing, he just didn't know why.

"What did you do! This wasn't suppose to happen! Hey Chan, dear is ok lets stop yelling and if you really want to continue this lets just, talk okay? Perfect" Jeonghan yelled at Jun before turning around to Chan who was in Seungcheol's arms. Jun was, to say the least perplexed he didn't understand what was going on. I mean he was the one who came to his house in the first place!

"Ok, we are going to do this in the most calmest way possible. He is going to explain the situation and we will try to change his mind. Got it" Seungcheol said just to Minghao and Jun while Chan was sitting in Jeonghan's lap trying to calm down. The only thing they could do was nod.

"Ok Chan, Bub can you explain?"

But what happened next, was the unexpected. 

A/N: I am very happy with this chapter I am just wondering if you guys think that this is going to slow? Also today's picture is my wallpaper! and I actually finish school today so if I start posting a little bit late, its because I write this aft...

A/N: I am very happy with this chapter I am just wondering if you guys think that this is going to slow? Also today's picture is my wallpaper! and I actually finish school today so if I start posting a little bit late, its because I write this after finishing classes so yeah!

Also, Happy birthday Jun!! Fact of the day: This book started after I wrote down the nicknames that I have for every member and I wrote Junnie and Moon for Jun and I just started laughing of my romantic ass! And I started imagining this romantic drama and this happened.

Feel free to comment! It makes my day hope you have a great day/night/ or afternoon.