Epilogue 3 (Reunion)

Pictures are coming up , Mpreg mentions.

Back with Junhao

"Well that is nice of them, I want to go, do you love?" Ask Jun while turning to Minghao who had a perplexed face, and he gave a sigh. Jun was confused, did he said something wrong?

"Oh of course! We should go, I was just wondering who wrote the 'hoonie' with a kid handwritting?"

"Of fun! We have a tr- wait your right. Do you think...?"

"No way!"

Back in Japan.

"Mingyu come right here! Jihoon do not draw on the walls!" You could hear Seungcheol  screaming even outside of the house. He was trying to stop the twins from making a mess since Chan and Jeonghan went out to buy the decorations for the party.

All he recived was a crayon thrown at his face, by the one and only Jihoon which then went running with Mingyu while giggling.
Seungcheol sighed while picking up the crayon. He really needed Jeonghan and Chan right now. After taking a deep breath, he decided that playing with them will be the best so he starting running behind them.

Ding Dong~

"Appa! Eomma! Daddy there here!! Open, open, open!!" Jihoon and Mingyu stopped running around and went to the door yelling too Seungcheol to open the door.

"Hello! How are my baby's today? Cheollie I see you like playing too?" Jeonghan said teasingly while picking the boys and carrying them to the kitchen sitting them in the counter while Chan open some snacks for them to eat. Seungcheol was blushing like crazy at Jeonghan's words while the other latters were laughing.

"Well what did you guys bought!" Seungcheol asked them while entering the kitchen.

Chan and Jeonghan went out to buy some food for the party, since the decorations are already up. But they still missing some food. Also, they needed to pick up the clothes for the them to wear since there is people coming.

"We brought a lot of candy, and I mean a lot"

"Mommy! Can we eat candy, please!" Mingyu and Jihoon asked Jeonghan who was putting away the food.

"After we eat you guys can eat okay, we are eating your favorite today!"

"Really!? Are we eating sushi?" Jihoon asked while Chan helped him seat in the isle (is that spelled correctly?) chair.

"Yes, and the neighbors kids are coming so you gotta look good okay?"

The kids nodded at Jeonghan's question and went to tell Seungcheol to help them get ready.

*BACK WITH JUNHAO*

"Junie!! Are you ready!!"Minghao said knocking on the bathroom door.

They have gotten to Japan a few days prior the party and now they we're running late. They decided to left their cat to their neighbor Jackson since they're family were busy. If you are wondering they spent full 2 hours getting ready which means that they are 30 minutes late. I mean they gotta look good.

"Yeah! Almost I just need to organized the bathroom!"

"Well hurry up! We don't have the whole fucking day!"

"Sure!"

*IN THE JEONGCHANCHEOL HOUSEHOLD*

"Mommy, I am hungry!" Jihoon yelled from the living room. He and Mingyu were watching their favorite cartoon my little pony on the living room. They were already dress and the house was already set up, is just that their parents weren't ready. Let's just said that time went fast for them.