Confessions

Jeonghan and Seungcheol stand up and helped Chan stand up, and they went to the backyard. Jun and Minghao were so confused They didn't expect him to break down In front of them. They felt sorry, they Thought the worst about him and turns out he was hurting more than them.

* in The backyard*

"Hey, bub calm down everything Is going to be ok. You should have talk to Cheollie and me we love you so much To not care we would have help you" Jeonghan tried to explain it did help but he was still crying less than before but he was so scared to talk.

"Yes bub, hannie is right you know that we always are here for you we are so sorry we didn't notice before love" Seungcheol said the nickname escaping his mouth he didn't notice but Chan's face didn't went unnoticed he started blushing crazy.

"L-love?" Chan ckocked between sobs. While Seungcheeol noticed and started blushing too. Jeonghan was watching  this while giggling on a corner.

" sorry, if I make you uncomfortable"

"No it's okay but can I have a serious talk with me you guys" Chan asked trying to ignore the laughing jeonghan.

"Sure bub, you can talk to us about anything"

"Thank you, we'll I wanted to tell you I been thinking about someone in another way, you know that moment in which you look at  them and your heart starts beating and you just want to them to smile and see that shimmer in their eyes" Chan asked looking dreamily at the sky, the the didn't went unnoticed by the olders and it did hurt but they ignored it.

"Of curse we feel the same and not just with us"

"Hannie, Cheollie I don't want to ruin our friendship but I got to say it, I just love you guys so much and not like friends so it hurts because you have each other while I don't, but I just need to get it out of me and tell you that I was talking about you guys, I love you"

                    ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N: This is starting to look more like a jeongchancheol book but I promise more Junhao content is coming this my be finishing like in 2 weeks but we finally got the confession