Epilogue 1 (Junhao)

*5 years later*

"Haoooo!! Come here!" Jun yell from their house kitchen.

It has been 5 years since the last time they saw Chan and his boyfriends. In this 6 years a lot has change. They decided to move to LA, and they adopted a little kitten. Right now, Minghao was on their room trying to work on his homework since he still in collage and Jun is cooking dinner when he received a notification he just ignore it until he continued receiving them, and that's how we are here now.

"What happened?" Minghao came running down the stairs.

"Well I kept getting a message and it happened to be from the neighbors that a letter of us got confused in there mail, so I went to get it and it's from Chan" Jun said, while handing the letter to Minghao which had a confused face.

"Sweetie, have you read it?" Minghao asked and after seeing Jun shake his head he just sigh and started to reas the letter.

February 10, 2025
Hi hao and jun!!
Been a long time since we don't
See each other.
I came across the letters today and oh god I am
Cringing, anyways hannie, Cheollie and I are
Having a party so I was wondering if you could come,
Then again we are not on Korea we live in Japan now
So, if your coming please reply!

With love; Hannie, Cheollie, Chan. hoonie.
————————————————————————————————————————————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: Here is epilogue 1 of 3. And I was just saying next to epilogues are going to have mentions of mpreg so yeah, will totally put it in the tags after publishing this Also, I wanted to mention the other members I already have a plan but if you guys want some specific ship feel free to comment it. And finals are that the last epilogue is being publish on Monday, but I am still going to be updating some special chapter here and there.
Fun fact: I got my braces today that's why the update is so late.
Have a great day/night or afternoon and feel free to comment.

Moon and back.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें