The true

TW: Curse words, and self harm

What no one expected was to Chan to broke down in front of them, he was full on sobbing, and shaking. Minghao and Jun were confused, they thought he came here mad but he was probably more sad that what they were.

"Hey, Chan may you explain why you come to my house to jus to so-"

"Look I am tired! None of you people here has gone trough what I have! You all paint me as the villain and you have never gone trough anything! Look I can't care less about you Jun or you stupid boyfriend but I do care about me, and it hurt, it hurt how the only person that  I had ever have broke a 4 year promise so easy how the only person who once use to love me left me! I don't want to annoy you 2, you have each other while I have no one. You guys aren't the ones crying on the bathroom after trying to ended it all. It is selfish that the actual persons I love wouldn't do it back and that I just one some one to help me get out of this night mare! Tell me is it selfish!?" Chan cut Jun, they were all worried they didn't know that this was the reason that Chan had.

"Chan, calm down!" Jeonghan tried to calm Chan down but he smacked his hand.

"Stop what, Jeonghan?! Tell me! I know I am out of my mind and I don't hate you guys, it's just it's hard to live with feelings for persons that will never notice me, it's hard living with the necessity of ending it all, I have no one to cry on, no one to support me after I fall, no one there to protect me when I have a nightmare, no one to save me out of this shit! I fucking just want love and support it's that even hard!?" Chan explained after that he fall in the floor crying he was scared of what was happening next but then again what he didn't know is that the actually loves of his life already knew what to do next.

             ——————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N; Feel free to comment! Plus early chapter today !