Knock Knock Who is it?

TW: Curse Words

3' person POV

"Well, we actually have another thing that is part of the plan too. Its just very embarrassing to say out loud so, if we need to use it you are going to know" Jeonghan said after closing the folder in which they had a whole plan, it was pretty obvious how prepared they were for this moment the question was why?

Well it was no surprise that the couple were actually preparing for this every year. They have told Chan to not do it but it didn't quite turn out well since jeonghan ended up with short hair for almost 2 years. But obviously the Chinese males didn't know that, and it was better that way.

"Hyung, what would happened if he comes for me and not for Hyung" Asked Minghao while coming out of the kitchen after finding a glass of water. Also, he was really worried of what could happen to him.

"Well that wont happen cause I am going to beat the shit out of that idiot if he fuck-"

"Ok enough swearing Jun, calm down breathe in and out. Well Hao that shouldn't happen, if we do everything following each and every step of the plan everything should be alright, ok?" Said Seungcheol with way softer voice than Jun had use a minute ago, I mean could you actually be mad at him its really unfair what's happening they all hoped that it would all work.

"I know Hyung, I am just high key worried"

"Its okay just know that we need to follow everything and it will be fine" Seungcheol answer true is he wasn't the most sure either but he is he oldest so he need to put up with it.

"Well as you guys know we are going to talk like civilize people that we are not, so try your best to not yell unless he yells at us" Jeonghan explained while tying his hair.

Knock Knock

"Open up I am here!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well I spent a whole hour writing this and its not even that good also, I feel like I am making Chan really Evil and I don't know how to justified it

Oh and I ran out of Junhao fanarts so here is one of my favorite Junhao picture. Feel free to comment it makes my day see if you are enjoying it.