We love you too

*Back to The backyard*

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were surprised to say the least. They didn't expect the other person they loved to like them back. Chan notice the shock expression on their faces and quickly started apologizing.

"I am so sorry, if I just ruin our friendship I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore" Chan said while looking down at the grass while fidgeting with his fingers, he was really nervous and he believed that he just ruin his friendship, until he heard them laughing.

"Hey, it's okay but yeah we don't want to be friends anymore" Jeonghan said surprising Seungcheol and making Chan to shed some tears while nodding, he was about to stand up until he feel a hand grabbing his wrist and sitting him down on the other lap.

"We want to be more than that, maybe you want to join us"

"Wait you are serious about this, you are not playing right?" Chan was confused to say the least they were asking him to join their relationship.

"Yes sweetie, hannie is serious you have not idea how much we were waiting for this moment" Seungcheol said answering Chan's question the most honesty possibly.

"So want to be our boyfriend?"

Chan was shocked you Jeonghan's question but later on that shock into happiness and he shyly nodded at his question. Jeonghan and Seungcheol smile wildly and attack Chan in a hug.

"We love you too"
                ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N: Hello! I am back sorry for not posting yesterday I felt a little sick but I am better now! So here it is also Happy late birthday to Sooyoung!🧡❤️