Epilogue 2 (JeongChanCheol)

Mentions of Mpreg

*6 years later*
Its been 6, and a lot has changed. Chan got pregnant with twins, and now jeonghan is carrying their 3 child. They also move into a bigger house in Osaka, Japan. Chan, did learn his lesson and they are soon having a gender reveal party in which they decided to invite Jun and Minghao.

"Appa!!" One of their twins yelled while running inside the house. You see Jeonghan and Seungcheol went to the store with one of the twins, Jihoon. While Chan and the other twin, Mingyu stayed at home unpacking their things. So here we are now.

"Hi hoonie!! How was the park bub?" Chan asked jihoon engulfing him in a hug while jeonghan carried mingyu and both of them, Ssungcheol and Jeonghan gave Chan a peck on the lips.

"Yes!!! And we we... Shop! Yeah shop for Candy!" Jihoon answer while hugging Chan and after that Mingyu came running and jumping around with Jihoon.

"That's nice princess! How about you and Mingyu go play in the backyard and you can eat candy after lunch!"

After that Jihoon and Mingyu nodded their heads and went of to their tree house while Chan, Jeonghan and Seungcheol went on cocking lunch for the day.

A/N: 2 of 3 epilogues I am very sorry if their is any misunderstandin/ Spelling error in the story I am literally writing this on a plane. Also the last epilogue will be realese on Monday with a fluff chapter on Tuesday. Also remember if you have any specific ships you have until tomorrow to request and I'll add them to the story. Also some ideas for my next book. Well, have a great night/day or afternoon. Feel free to comment