Fever

Knock Knock

Preventing me from even going to sleep, two knocks resounded through my dorm.

Standing up only to have dizziness and fatigue knock me back down onto my bed, the person knocked again.

Knock Knock

Last time I was like this it caused my classmates lots of stress and worry and now I am like this because I stayed out in the rain for a while and then wore soaked clothes for a while as well.

Mustering up my strength getting back up to my feet I glanced at my phone to check the time and it was morning.

"Eh!?" But it feels like I just closed my eyes, I don't even feel refreshed or rested at all and that knocking feels like someone is knocking on my head with a stick.

"I'm coming" *cough*  A groggy voice escaped my mouth along with a spluttery cough, why did I have to actually get ill.

Ayanokouji was right again.

Unlocking my door raising my heavy head once again a pair of enchanting golden eyes peered back into my own, brown hair and a sculptured poker face accompanied the eyes meaning the one standing in front of me right now is—

"Ayanokouji-kun! *cough* Why are you here?"

"I thought you would get ill and you are so I am here to give you this" Raising his right hand showing a brown paper bag Ayanokouji scanned my face.

"I don't think you should be alone so do you want me to come in and look after you or shouldn't I get Kanzaki or Amikura to come help?"

Once again I couldn't help but blush at his caring words especially because we are now "enemies" yet he is always looking after me.

Looking away from him hiding my blushing cheeks also remembering how I kissed him I didn't know what to do.

Do I invite him in?

He is mature so I can trust him but what about yesterday? It would be nice to have him looking after me but I don't want to keep using and relying on him, I want him to rely on me.

So then get one of my classmates.

But they will worry too much and I might have to explain what happened especially if they see the jumper—

Wait, what happens if Ayanokouji sees his jumper?

"Eek!" Letting out a shriek feeling the back of his hand rest against my forehead I glanced up at him.

The distance between us had greatly been reduced and now he held his hand on my forehead as I peaked up at him seeing a slightly concerned expression.

Ayanokouji Pov

Standing outside Ichinose's dorm where I got the number from the person at the front desk, I raised my hand to knock.

.....

Why am I hesitant?

I have perfect reasons for coming here with them being:

One, you stood out in the rain and wore wet clothing while in a heated area meaning the likelihood of you having a cold is moderate so I have some cold medicine and tea for you.

Two, you have my jumper. I just came to get it back so I can wear it because I am going out with friends.

Three, I came to talk about yesterday and ask what it meant? I asked Internet Sensei and I got multiple responses ranging from she is scared and pressured by you to she likes/loves you.