Apron

Ayanokouji Pov

Horikita's plan involving class 1-D had taken an unexpected turn that pretty much confirmed they already had a leader, which is good for Horikita but the fact that class 1-D boycotted Ichinose's event and were nowhere to be found when we checked their classroom and other club areas was more than a little discouraging.

We also had a little run in with Ryuuen who provided us with an interesting insight, one that explains why class 1-D already has a leader.

The school had told them about the S-system and how points, class and private, work.

I already expected Tsukishiro to have told the White Room student/s, but if what Ryuuen thinks is correct then what is he planning? Why is knowing the S-system so important, excluding its role in inter-class conflict?

Sakayanagi has probably drawn her own conclusions, but everything comes with a catch when dealing with her so I am putting off getting her opinion for the time being.

Initially when Horikita dismissed myself and Sudo I decided to go straight back to my dorm in the hopes of sleeping or doing some exercise away from prying eyes.

However--

"Mou! This question is so annoying!"

"Argh, I can feel my blood boiling!"

That plan instantly crashed and burnt because--

"I know right, I feel like punching someone right now"

"Yeah, it's stupid especially since we won't ever use this outside of school"

"Actually--"

""STOP!" Cutting me off after only one word, the two angry pouting faces of Kei and Sa- Maya told me they weren't in the mood to be proved wrong.

They are the reason why my plan failed to see the light of day because when I reached the lobby my phone pinged with a message from Kei.

Kiyotaka, can you tutor me?

Kei's academic ability was rated D- meaning finding a partner would be hard and the risk of failing is higher causing Kei to worry because if she fails she will be expelled. Yousuke, Horikita, Mii-chan and Kushida are all running study groups and she has joined Yousuke's, but due to the size of the groups Kei can't get the one-on-one tutoring she needs to bring up her grades in only one week.

So she asked me for help while also signing up to the main study group, but what she failed to mention was that it was a package deal meaning I was also going to tutor Maya.

"Just because you're suuper smart and stuff doesn't mean you have to fact check everything, Kiyo-baka" Kei said, delivering a playful chop to my head.

*sigh* "I should have said no," I muttered, shaking my head.

"Hey, I heard that!" Maya cried out, acting offended. "One rejection was bad enough and now you are thinking about rejecting us again, Kiyobaka!" She finished with a pout.

"Oh? Kiyotaka was thinking about rejecting us again....Say, do you remember that club I told you about...?" Kei followed up a murderous glint in her eyes which blatantly juxtaposed her bright harmless smile.

Maya also joined in wiping away her fake tears, however unlike Kei both Maya's smile and eyes leaked sadistic intent.

*gulp*

After hearing my audible gulp they both burst into a fit of laughter allowing me to escape my cold sweat brought on by their intense pressure.

Women are scary.