'Hangout' (Part 2)

Ayanokouji Pov

"Are you and Honami-san dating, Ayanokouji-kun?" Hamaguchi asked in a hushed voice.

"No we aren't"

"Huh? Really?"

I guess he did see us holding hands and was told that I looked after her so it's an understandable conclusion to draw, but why is he so surprised?

"Why are you surprised?"

"Um, well it's just when I saw the two of you earlier and heard about you looking after her I just assumed it. Also because Honami-san is always ta—"

"Ne, Tetsuya-kun, is it true you have a crush on Minamikata-san?" Amikura, who had been listening in on our hushed conversation, cut off Hamaguchi before he could finish.

"N-no! Who did you hear that from?" He responded slightly flustered and caught off guard.

"Why are you so flustered Tetsuya-kun?" Chihiro asked, putting the final nail in our previous conversation's coffin.

Hmm?

I wonder what he was going to say?

Maybe it has something to do with why Amikura called me 'the amazing Ayanokouji-kun'?

After the arrival of Haruka and the rest of the 'Ayanokouji group' we all grouped together and headed off into Kekyia Mall.

Introductions weren't necessary because everyone was already acquainted after the original 'Hangout' so we could get going right away allowing the flustered Ichinose to regain her composure and escape anymore teasing.

Though while we were walking I felt her gaze sometimes focusing on me or rather to be precise my hand.

Soft.

That was my first impression of how her hand felt on my own.

Soft, smooth and gentle. Something that I wouldn't mind holding again.

It was a different feeling or sensation than when we kissed, but it felt equally pleasant and important.

Our relationship now confused me even more because from what I had learned from Internet-Sensei things like kissing and hand holding and looking after each other when they are sick are all things that people in a relationship do.

Yet myself and Ichinose aren't dating.

I do plan on getting closer to her, which entails dating, but I don't know if she wants that.

Then again from her reactions I think she feels something towards me.

Maybe I should confess to her?

*sigh*

"What's with the sigh Keisei?" Akito asked the glum looking Keisei despite knowing full well why he was so glum.

"Karaoke and being dragged around shops by girls is not something I particularly enjoy"

"Better than doing nothing all day though, right?" Hamaguchi asked oblivious to how much Keisei studies.

"I would rather study" He replied.

The girls had picked out outfits to try on and then get our opinions on so we, the boys, were waiting outside ready to judge their outfits.

Of course we would then face the same fate, but I had asked Airi's help in picking some outfits, she was an idol after all, so I was not sure of their responses.