Traitor: Nicky Harper

"Hey Nicky, I know we broke up but I need to talk to you", I said. "Oh yeah of course ttyl at school", he said. "Yeah bye see you later", I say. 

~~~~at school~~~
"Oh there you a- uh", I started to say. It's been two weeks since me and Nicky broke up and he's already dating his girl best friend. "ASHLEE", Nicky yelled grabbing my arm as I turned around. "No Nicky you betrayed me", I say. "Talk to me", he said. "YOU WANT ME TO TALK TO YOU FINE ILL FUCKING TALK TO YOU", I say. "Calm down everyone in school is looking", he said. "Good I hope they hear this, you betrayed me because I know you'll never be sorry for the way I hurt, yeah you talked to her when we were together, loved you at your worst, but that didn't matter, it took you two weeks to go off and date guess you didn't cheat but you're still a traitor", I say turning away and leaving school grounds. I called my mom since she would understand. "Hey momma I talked to Nicky well he's dating her can you please come pick me up for a mental health day please I can't be here right now", I say. "Yes of course sweetie be right there", she said. "Thanks momma I'm gonna go to first period and you can call me home I don't wanna get in trouble for walking off school grounds love you bye", I say. "Okay sweetie try your best till I get there I love you too bye", she said. I went to first period and waited for my mom to come pick me up. "I need Ashlee to the office to leave for the day please", the receptionist said over my classes overhead. "Bye Ashlee have a good day", my favorite teacher yelled to me as I left. "Thank you bye", I say. I made it to the car and broke down. "It's okay sweetie wanna have a girls day", my mom asked. "Yeah momma that sounds great", I say. We went and got Starbucks before getting our nails done. "Hey momma I know you don't prefer it but can I get acrylics I promise I'll take care of them", I ask. "Of course sweetie get what you like", she said. "Oh and can we get some stuff for Sis so she doesn't feel left out", I ask. "Yeah that's a good idea you're a good big sister", she said. "I don't want her to end up like me that's all", I say. "You're perfect and so is she you're just different DONT talk down about yourself", she said. "Thanks momma, I just wish he saw me the way you do", I say. "I know sweetie it's gonna be okay", she says. "Yeah", I say. "Hey what can I get you guys started with", the nail tech asks. "Hi do you guys do acrylic walk ins here my daughter went through a break up and really wants acrylics", my mom asks. "Normally no we don't but since it's slow today and she's heart broken I'm sure we could squeeze you in", the nail tech says. "You don't have to do that but thank you", I say. "No it's my pleasure", he says. "Come on back", he says. "Okay thank you", I say. "No problem", he said. He got everything ready to do my nails and sat down. "Wanna talk about it I'm a good listener and a good person I won't tell anyone", he said. "Yeah that'll be nice thank you", I say. "Of course so what happened", he asked. "Well two weeks ago I broke up with him because he was talking to some other girl like really flirty and I fought them kissing when I was gonna talk to him about his stuff and he told me while dating me I didn't need to worry about her and he didn't like her, he betrayed me and he'll never be sorry for my pain", I say. "Wow I'm so sorry", he says. "Thank you, but what's worse is that I'd go back to him in a heartbeat if I knew he actually cared and wanted me", I say. "Well you're a queen just keep you're head up", he said finishing up my last nail. "Thank you for everything", I say. "Girl stop thanking me it's my pleasure I love helping people", he said. "That's amazing", I say. Me and my mom left and payed and went home to binge watch and eat. "Momma I'm gonna go to my room before sis comes home", I say. "Okay sweetie I love you", she says. "I know momma I love you too", I say. I went to my room and heard the front door being knocked on. "That's strange no one was coming over today and school isn't out for another hour", I think out loud. My mom knocked on my door. "Come in", I say. "Hey sweetie someone really wants to talk to you", she says. "Okay let them in", I say. Not him. I think to myself. "Hey please let me explain Ashlee it really wasn't what it looked like I swear", he said. I could he was hurt really hurt so I let him explain. "Okay so what was it then", I say patting the bed so he'd sit. "Um I tried to stop talking to her but she kept finding ways to talk to me so when I saw her at school I went to tell her to leave me alone and she kissed me and that's when you walked in", he said. "Oh but you're hands were on her chest and you looked like you were kissing back", I say. "I did at first because I was stunned and I was trynna push her off that's why my hands were on her chest, look I wanna be with you I really do and the reason I was flirting with her was so maybe she'd stop talking to me if I did please forgive me", he says tears running down his face. "Nicky I didn't k ow that I'm so sorry come here", I say. I hugged him and I could tell he was being genuine. I scratched his back as I hugged him and he pulled away. "I'm sorry did I do something wrong", I ask. "No youre nails stunned me you got acrylics finally I see", he said. "Oh yeah my mom um", I started to say while staring at my nails before he kissed me. I pulled away quickly. "Ashlee I'm so sorry I'm sorry", he said. I stayed silent and just stared into his eyes. "Please say something I'm sorry I got caught up in the mom", he started to say but I interrupted him by kissing him. I sat on his lap and kissed him. "It's okay you didn't do anything wrong", I said. "Oh Ashlee I'm so sorry I kept talking to her I just wanted her to leave me alone", he said. "I know that now im sorry I don't let you explain", I say. "Will you give me a second chance at being you're boyfriend", he asks. "Yes of course I will just please don't talk to her anymore", I say. "I promise I won't even if she talks to me if she finds a way to contact me I'll tell you immediately and let you deal with it", he says. "Okay", I say. "I'm sorry I messed up I'm so stu~", he started to say but I kissed him before he could........

Part two of this chapter soon stay tuned....