Part 15: Double Birthday (Aidan)

(You two were born together and your parents were besties since before you were born so you kinda k ew each other your entire now 19 years of life and are roommates yeah he's famous still lol).  "Hey birthday buddy wake up", I say to my sleeping best friend/ crush/ roommate. He didn't wake up so I lightly pulled his hair. He groaned and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning sleepy head", I say with a smile. He smiled up at me pulled me to the bed and held me by my waist and went back to sleep. I fell asleep but was woken up to some poking my butt. I turned and saw he had a boner. "Aidan wake up, I told my mom we'd be there in an hour", I say. He didn't wake up so again I lightly pulled his hair. "Owwwwww", he said in a sleepy voice. "Get ready my moms expecting us in an hour", I say. "Fine", he said lowly and sounded exhausted. "I'll be downstairs waiting", I say already ready and smiled at him. He smiled and took off his shirt and I stared for a sec before leaving. A couple minutes later I heard him come downstairs. "I'm ready", he said from behind me into my ear. "Who's driving", I ask. "You, I'm gonna take a nap", he said. "Okay ba- Aidan", I said almost calling him babe. He didn't seem to notice and just walked to the car later down in the backseat and fell asleep. After about an hour of driving we reached my moms house. "AIDAN WAKE UP WE'RE HERE", I yelled. He slowly woke up and we walked to the door. "HEY MOM", I yelled from excitement. "Hey sweetie, hey Aidan", she said with her warm smile. "Hey Mrs. Morris", Aidan said with a smile. "Please you've known me your whole life call me Jen", she said. He nodded and gave a small smile. We walked in and it was beautiful. "MOOOOM YOU FIDNT HAVE TO DO ALL THIS", I said so happy. "Yeah but I did", she said hugging me and Aidan. As I moved my hand accidentally grazed Aidans dick. "Sorry", I whispered to him and tried not to smirk. I followed my mom into the kitchen and there was a huge cake. "Wow this is beautiful", I heard Aidan say behind me. "Thank you, I made it myself", my mom replied. "Mom you didn't have too", I said. "I wanted to", she said. "Happy 19th birthday you two", she said with a warm smile cutting the cake.
(Sorry I'm lazy so time skip)
~~~~after the party~~~~~~
"Hey, can you meet me in my room when we get home I gotta tell you something", Aidan asked me. "Yeah sure", I said then refocusing on the road. He stared at the window like he was debating something. "Hey you okay", I ask. "Yeah- yeah I'm good", he said. "Aidan I've known you my whole life I know you're not good", I say pulling the car into a dirt road. "I'm fine", he said annoyed. "NO YOURE NOT WHAT IS WRONG", I yell getting annoyed and angry. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY HAPPY NOW", he yelled then turned to face the window. I pulled his shirt and he turned back to face me. "You love me", I ask. "Yes", he said starting to cry. I pulled him in and kissed him. "Wow", he said. I started driving again and this time it was silent the whole ride but I kept glancing over at him. We arrived home and I went to my room. I heard him slam his door but I didn't think much of it. I went to my bathroom grabbed my brush and layed a towel on the floor. I layed down on my towel and started to push the brush in and out. I couldn't hold my moans in and suddenly I heard moans from his room. My eyes widened but the pleasure took over and I moaned loudly. "Fuck me aidan yessssss please", I had no control. "Yes faster", I kept saying things not realizing the moans from his room stopped. The door opened but over my moans I didn't hear it. "Cumming to a fantasy about me I see", I heard Aidans low growl. Which only made it harder for me to stop. He grabbed the brush and took it out. "HEY", I yelled. "This will feel better", he said shoving in 2 fingers and curled them so he'd get my g-spot. I moaned loudly and he started to suck my clit. "Mmmm Ai-Aidan", I moaned out. "Not my name", he said. "Ai-Aidan", I moaned again. "NOT MY NAME", he said stopping. "Fuck daddy", I said with a whimper. "Good girl", he said. "Aidan stop", I said sitting up. "What's wrong", he asked. "Nothing um no nevermind", I say. "Tell me", he said. I shook my head no and looked down. "TELL ME", he said with a groan of anger. "I- I just ugh", I tried to say. "Your what", he asked. "I want this but I don't want you to use me like I'm a whore and I'm a virgin at 19, I'm a virgin", I say with my head down. "I can fix that and I won't use you this is about you plus I'm love you too much to hurt you", he said. "Okay then", I said smiling with his words. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me slow and passionate. He tugged my shirt up and I nodded and he pulled it off my body. "Aidan wait", I said. "Yes", he asked. "Are you gonna be my boyfriend or is this just a one time thing or what", I asked his intentions. "I wanna be your boyfriend always have so will you be my girlfriend", he asked. "Yes I will", I say. He kissed my neck and kissed down my boobs and kissed my thighs before giving a small but firm kiss to my clit. "Ahhh", I moaned as he licked my slit. He slowly inserted 2 fingers while sucking my clit. "Fuck Ai-Aidan", I moaned. "Wrong name", he said going faster. "Fuck daddy please", I begged. "Please what princess", he asked. "Please put you big dick in me and pound me daddy", I begged. "As you wish kitten", he said before removing and sucking his fingers clean. He removed his sweats and Calvin Klein's and slowly entered me. It hurt so bad. "Ow ow ow ow stop please", I beg. He stopped and waited for a go. I nodded yes and he slowly pumped in and out. "F-faster just let go", I say. He let go of his control and pounded in me hard and fast. "Mmmmm yes", I moaned. The sounds of moans from both of us and the clapping of skin filled the room. "I'm g-gonna cum daddy", I moaned out. "Do it", he said. With that I came and and he filled me with his cum. He helped me clean up and get up and we cuddled in bed and when to sleep. "Goodnight princess", he said. "Goodnight baby boy", I say before falling asleep.

~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~
I woke up to the sun hitting my face. "Aidan", I say softly. He wasn't in bed so I got up. I couldn't find him then he came in from my bathroom as my back was turned. "I'm right here princess calm down I'm not using you I swear I'm here to stay", he says. "Okay", I say holding my arms out for a hug. He practically ran into my arms. "Jump", he ordered and I obliged and wrapped my legs around his torso. "I'm tired", I say with a yawn. "Let's go back to sleep then", he said. "Okay", I say and he carried us to the bed. He went to leave but I grabbed his arm. "Stayyyyyyyyy please", I say in a baby voice. "I uh can't", he said. "Why", I ask. "I just can't sorry", he said again. "WHY CANT YOU STAY", I yelled getting upset. Why doesn't he wanna stay? "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY FINE ITS BECAUSE I WANNA RIO YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND FUCK THE LIFE OUT IF YOU HAPPY NOW", he yelled back. Everything about that made me wet. "THEN DO IT", I yell back. "I can't", he said. "Why daddy", I ask. "I'll lose control", he said. We ended up doing it and then going to bed all day.