Part 2: Ex- Aidan Gallagher

(AN: OMG GUYS AND GALS AND NON BINARY'S IM SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME THIS LONG FOR PART 2 OF THIS IMAGINE I FORGOT I SET IT UP FOR 2 PARTS, PLEASE DONT HATE ME I HAVE BEEN BUSY AT WORK AND CATCHING UP ON SLEEP AND UPDATES FOR MY OTHER STORIES, ALSO THERES A HOT BOY AT MY WORK AND I HAVE BEEN SO DISTRACTED BY HIM OMG, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, THANK YOU AND ENJOYYYYYY).

~~~~~~~previously on ex~~~~~~~
"You don't get to make that decision for me that's for me to decide, and I'm taking you on a date", he said.
~~~~~~and now for the finale~~~~~
(Ik I kill my self sometimes).
"Aidan please don't throw away your career for me", I say. "You don't understand what I'm saying", he said. "Then what are you saying", I ask. "I'm saying I'd do anything for you and nothings gonna get in my way, if loving you unconditionally", he said. "Aidan, please don't leave me again", I say. "I have a question"? He said. "What is it", I ask. "Since I haven't officially asked, babygirl will you be my girlfriend again", he asked. "YESSSS YESSSS YESSS A MILLION FUCKING TIMES YESSS", I yell as happy tears flood my face. "Shhhh don't cry", he said. "Sorry I'm just so fucking happy", I say. "Me too, I'm so happy", he said. "Cuddles?", I ask. "Of course anything for you love", he said. "So when do you have to leave again", I ask. "I'm not leaving, not without you", he said. "What", I asked. "I said I'm not leaving without you", he said again. "No I know what do you mean", I ask. "I mean, will you move in with me", he asked. "Yk what fuck it yeah I'll move in with you", I say. " Wait really", he asks. "Yeah", I say climbing on his lap. I smiled as I kissed his soft lips. "What are you doing", he asked. "We'll from the sounds of it moving in with you", I say teasingly. "You know what I mean", he said in a low growl. Not going to lie I was wet already but damn his voice he me dripping. "Well I want you", I say. "Well then", he said. "Please", I say with puppy dog eyes. "Anything for you princess", he said. He filled us so he was on top and planted wet kisses all over my body. "Mmmm", I moaned. "Yes princess let it all out", he said. "FUCK ME PLEASE", I yell. "Hmmm do you deserve it", he asked in a sexy voice. "Please", I say in a baby tone. He kissed my clit causing me to jolt. He took off his belt and tied my arms together with it. "You really did remember all my kinks you dirty dirty boy", I said seductively. "Are you sure you want this", he asked. "Yes plea-", I started to talk but he roughly started to eat me out. "Fucking hell daddy", I moan. After I came he shoved his dick in pounding in and out till we came. "Fuck", he panted as he layed down beside me. "That was amazing", I said.

And they lived together happily forever!!
THE END

(Sorry this is shit I had no idea what to make for part two but here's this shit show)