New neighbors: Aidan

Today was any normal day. "ASHLEE GET DOWN HERE NOW", I heard my mom yell. "Coming", I holler down. I put on a hoodie and ran down to see what my mom needed. "Hey mom what's up", I ask. "Hey sweetie I made cookies and lemonade for the new neighbors moving in today but I can't make it over there so can you do it for me I'll bring ya something home after  work I promise", she said. "Not mom you don't have to ofc I'll take it over for you have a good day at work love you", I say. "Love you too be good", she said. "Will do", I say. She left and about an hour later I heard the new neighbors show up so I grabbed the cookies and lemonade and headed over but when I got over there I bumped into someone and pulled the lemonade all over my shirt. "Holy- I am so sorry are you okay", I heard a male voice say. I looked up and holy shit he was cute. "Are you okay", he asked again pulling my back into reality. "Uh yeah yes I'm fine are you my new neighbor", I ask. "Looks like it", he said. "Well, in that case hi I'm your new neighbor Ashlee nice to meet you I'm my mom made cookies and Lemonade for you guys but she's at work and can't make it over today so I told her I'd do it for you so I'm here's the cookies I would give you the lemonade but it's kinda on my shirt", I say rambling on. "Well thank you, just a sec I'll give these to my mom, Uh follow me I'll help you get the stains out of that shirt", he said. "Oh uh sure thanks", I say following him. "MOM, NEIGHBORS ARE HERE", he yelled. She quickly walked over to see me and a very lemony shirt. "Oh dear what happened", she asked. "Well my mom made you guys cookies and lemonade to welcome you but I sorta ran into I'm sorry I didn't get you name", I say. "Oh right my apologies it's Aidan- Aidan Gallagher", he said. "Right I ran into him and spilled the lemonade all over my shirt and he offered to help get the stain out", I say. "Oh I'm sorry he doesn't really pay attention he's very clumsy, right this way I'll help you Aidan grab her something to put on", she says. "Oh no it's okay really you don't have to do that", I say. "I insist, it's my fault after all", Aidan says. "No really it is my fault", I say. "I still insist, here you can wear this", he said handing me what appeared to be one of HIS shirts. "Oh thank you", I say. "It might be a little big on you but it should do the trick", he said. "Thank you so much", I say putting it on. "So is it okay", he asks. "It's perfect it's really comfy thank you", I say. "Not a problem", he said. "Oh I have to go my mom will be back soon can I have a number so I can contact you for my shirt", I ask. "Of course", he said giving me his number. "Well thanks again see ya around", I say. I got home and immediately after so did my mom. "Hey momma, I took the cookies and lemonade over, it was kinda strange but I had fun, the new neighbor boy is so cute, his name is Aidan and he's so nice", I say rambling on. "Wow geez girl go on tell me what happened", she said. "Well, I was walking over when I bumped into him and spilled the lemonade all over my shirt, well he offered to help get the stain out and gave me this shirt for while he did and yeah", I say. "That's very kind of them, how do you plan on getting the shirt back", she asks. "Well they live right next door and I got his number", I say. "Okay well you don't have to ask to hang out just let me know you're leaving if ya do", she says. "Will do", I say.

~~~~~~texts~~~~~~
Boy next door- Aidan
Girl Next door- me/you

Boy next door: hey Ash it's Aidan
Girl next door: Hey what's up
Boy next door: I just wanted to let you know that your shirt is clean and you can come get it any time
Girl next door: okay I'll let you know when I'm on my way to get it thanks again Aidan
Boy next door: No problem
~~~~~~~~life~~~~~~~
"Hey mom I'm going to change and go see Aidan to get my shirt I'll let you know if I'll be home late", I say. "Okay sweetie have fun", she says. "Thanks mom", I say before running upstairs to get dressed:

(Idk why i chose this just to go pick up the shirt okay I couldn't find any casual outfits I liked on Pinterest and I thought this was cute don't judge me okay I'm just trying to update for ya guys with everything I have to do today, love you guys...

(Idk why i chose this just to go pick up the shirt okay I couldn't find any casual outfits I liked on Pinterest and I thought this was cute don't judge me okay I'm just trying to update for ya guys with everything I have to do today, love you guys though). After I got dressed I went downstairs and started to head over to his house.
~~~~~~~texts~~~~~~
Girl next door: omw
Boy next door: okay I'll be here waiting :)
~~~~~~end of texts~~~~~
I got to his door and knocked. He opened the door with a friendly smile. "Come on in, just a sec I have to go get it", he said. "Okay I got time", I say with a friendly smile back. He walked off and about a minute later he came back. "Here ya go", he said handing me my completely clean shirt. "Wow this is amazing how'd you get the stain out so fast", I ask. "It's a family secret maybe you'll find out one day", he said before his eyes widened. I let out a chucklep  and then looked down. "Hey are you busy today", I ask. "No not really", he said. "Wanna hang out, I literally have nothing to do today", I say. "Sure let me go tell my parents I'll be out tonight, be right back", he said. "Okay I'll be waiting", I say. I waited for a while and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life. "Okay sorry it took so long", he said. I didn't even hear him I was in a trance thinking about him. He waved his hand over my face. "Hey what you thinking about", he said. "You", I blurted out still in a trance. Finally I went back to reality as my vision blurred. "Sorry I kinda zoned out what happened", I ask. "Uh- um well y-you um", he sounded lost. "Oh god what did I do", I say. "You uh well you kinda told me you were thinking about me in what assume was a trance", he said scratching the back of his neck. "Wow uh I'm sorry, I literally spaced out uh can we pretend that didn't happen", I ask. "Pretend what happened", he said with a damn smirk. "Holy hell", I mumbled. "Let's go", he said. "Ok", I say texting my mom to let her know. "So how long are you here for", I ask him. "About a year probably they move us every year", he said sounding sad. "Hopefully you get to stay here longer than that", I say. "Oh yeah", he asks. "Yeah", I say.

~~~~~~~~ a year later~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Aidan", I say walking into his room. "Hey baby", he said sadly. "What's wro-", I say then notice him packing. "I'm so sorry", he said I hugged him tight. "I'll be back babes stay here", I say. I run downstairs to his parents. "Hey guys", I say sadly. "We're so sorry", they say embracing me into a hug. "Why", I ask. "We have no reason to stay", they say. "And you have one to leave", I ask. "Not really but we wanna travel", they say. "I hat about me and Aidan I don't want him to leave", I say starting to cry. "I don't wanna leave her mom", I hear Aidan and see he's crying to. He holds me in his arms and we son together. "We have no reason to stay", she repeats. "AM I NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON, IS HIS HAPPINESS WITH ME NOT ENOUGH GOD I LOVE HIM", I yell not even in control of my words. "You love me", he asks. "God yes", I say. "I love you too",he said hugging me again. "This is too much it hurts too much mom, dad please don't make me leave her", he says starting to sob again. "Okay", they say softly. "Wait really we can stay", he asks. "Yes son all we needed was a reason and if your happy here with Ash then we're gonna stay there's no reason to leave", his mom says. "Thank you", I say hugging him tighter. "No thank you", they say. "I have to go", I say wiping my tears. "I wanna come with you", Aidan says. "Then come on", I say. "Mom, dad?", he asks. "Go, you two deserve it", she says. "Thanks mom, come on Babygirl let's go", he says grabbing my hand. As soon as we're in my room he locks the door. "Aidan, I'm a virgin, and I want you to take it please", I say staring into his beautiful green eyes that darkened at my words. "Okay if you want my love", he says. I kiss him, it was long and passionate. "Please fuck me daddy", I say as we both already know each other's kinks. "As you wish love", he says. He pulled all of our clothes off and kissed me long and passionate. Not gonna lie that was the greatest feeing I've ever had. He collapsed next to me and held me into his body. "I'm glad you moved here", I say. "I'm glad I did too love", he said kissing my forehead. We fell asleep cuddling naked. I couldn't believe that the love of my life is my neigbor...

AN: I'll make a part 2 of this at some point but I thought it was cute...