Jam session: Aidan

~~~~~~Aidans POV~~~~~
I had my girlfriend over today and I had to do a Patreon Live so she was in the shed on the couch. I entered the shed as she was slightly singing with headphones in. Quietly not to startle her I sat at my desk. She didn't see or hear me come in. I started the live and everyone said hi and stuff so I do what I normally do during my lives. That was all going good and then midway through Ashlee my girlfriend started singing louder and everyone started asking questions. I moved in my chair to face her and she was shocked when she saw me. She instantly quieted down and sat on the couch again. I motioned her to come over and she did I told the live she's my girlfriend and the chat exploded. "Guys, calm down I'm not that special", she says and I shoot her a death glare. All the comments were so supportive. "YOU ARE SPECIAL VERY SPECIAL", I half yell. "Okay okay sorry guys", she says softly as she sat on my lap. "Wanna help read some comment", I ask her. "Yeah sure", she says excitedly. Of course there was gonna be hate and jealousy but I wasn't gonna allow it to get to her. "Someone said, 'take care of him
He's a good guy', yes I plan on it thank you guys he's such a good person", she said. "Awww thanks babe and I will take care of you", I say bopping her nose. We continued reading them. "Someone said, 'how y'all even support that she's fat and ugly and he deserves so much better someone like me probably', wow uh that's wow", she looked so sad. "Listen to me you aren't fat and your beautiful, and for the person who said that, you don't deserve me and she's better than you because at least she doesn't bring people down out of jealousy and I don't want someone like you I want her", I say snapping back. "Thanks baby", she said burying her face in my neck. "I love you", I say and she perks back up. "I love you", she says. We continued and then something broke her and she started sobbing. "Someone said, 'she should die, he deserves more than a whore, a fat and ugly one at that, kill yourself and relieve him and us all', guys how could you say that about me you don't even know me as a person, once you actually get to know me I've been told I'm a fun, kind, caring, and honest person, and telling me to harm myself let alone kill myself that's so messed up, I know I don't deserve him but if I'm what his heart wants and he's what mine wants there's no stopping us, you guys can be jealous and still support, his real fans would be happy that's he's happy, you guys are just fake and in it for his looks and that not a real fan", she snapped as tears flooded her face.  "Guys seriously, she hasn't done anything just 30 minutes ago she was singing my songs and dancing around and now she's crying on my shoulder, because you guys can't understand that you don't always get what you want in life, life isn't fair but when you finally get something you love and care about so much nothings taking that away from you and I found that with her I'd give up my fame for her in a heartbeat because she's what I want for the rest of my life, I'm done with the hate and I'm down with the live we're logging off early see you all next Saturday bye", I say. I ended the live and closed my computer. "What's wrong talk to me Babygirl", I say. "Nothing that's just horrible, I mean fuck they told me to kill myself over jealousy, that's never gonna be okay", she says. "Wanna have a jam session to my music to cheer you up", I say tickling her. "Yesssssssss", she says laughing so hard. I couldn't help but laugh with her as I turned on my songs. We screamed along to my songs and danced like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly the music stopped and we looked to see my dad had pushed it. "Oh hi dad", I say. "Hey guys can you be a little quiet I have quite the headache i really do love you two but it hurts and I need to relax, you can continue but be a little more quiet please", my dad asks. "Yes of course sorry Mr. Gallagher", Ash speaks up. "No it's okay, and please call me Rob, have fun you two, see ya later", he said leaving. "Thanks dad bye", I say. He left and we cuddled on the little bed in the shed while we quietly listened to my songs. I hummed my songs and sang to her as she slowly fell asleep in my arms head buried into my chest. And that's when I knew, it was always my girl and my music...