Crush: Nicky Harper

The buzzing of my alarm made me spring up in bed. I turned it off got in the shower and got dressed:

I have the biggest crush but I wanted them to like me for me so I didn't put on any makeup

I have the biggest crush but I wanted them to like me for me so I didn't put on any makeup. My best friend has three brothers their quadruplets and I have a crush on her brother Nicky. She knows I like on of them but she doesn't know who, I'm close to all four of them but I wanna be closer to Nicky. He seems that he doesn't like me and he's getting distant. I wonder why he's being so distant recently. I decided to go over to there house today after school. We have all our classes together and it sucks because he used to always sit right beside me but now he sits farthest he can get. I decided that I was gonna be brave and tell him today. I got in my car and drove off to school. "HEY DAWN", I basically yelled when I saw her. "HEY ASH", she said. We ran to each other and hugged. "Hey boys", I say to Nicky, Ricky, and Dicky. "Hi Ash", Ricky and Dicky said back. Nicky waved and walked off to class. "Hey Dawn can I come over after school I wanna talk to Nicky about something", I asked. "Yes ofc doors are always unlocked for you bestie see you next hour", she said walking to first hour. I walked to class and thankfully the only seat open was by Nicky so I sat down and ignored him because I figured he wanted space. "Hey Nicky", I whispered to him. "What Ashlee I'm trynna learn", he whispered back angrily. "Oh nevermind sorry", I said in the verge of tears. I raised my hand and I left to the bathroom the rest of class. "Hey Ash", Dawn said as I walked with her to second period. "Hey Dawn", I said sad. "What's wrong", she asked. I heard the boys behind me so I decided to ignore the question. "Hey boys", I said faking being okay. "Hey Ashlee we heard you like one of us I bet it's me", Dicky said. "No it's me", Ricky said. "Um anyway let's get to class", I say. In Nicky's mind: "God please let it be me I'm so in love with her, she's perfect". "Nicky you coming to class", I ask him "oh yeah right coming", he said. We ended up sitting next to each other again and I found it very hard not to look at him. I kept peeking over at him and he eventually caught me staring so I went back to doodling in my notebook. The rest of the day went well and my parents said I could stay over at the Harper house for the weekend since it was Friday and the last day of school before summer break. "Bye moms see you in a couple days have fun love you", I say as I walk out the car. "Bye love you too have fun as well", they hollered as they drove away. I k Ickes on the door and to my surprise Nicky opened it. "Hey Nicky where should I set my stuff", I asked. "Just set it in my room for now I guess because Dawns cleaning her room right now", he said. "Okay thanks Nicky", I say. I walked up to his room and thankfully he had his own because I needed to talk to him. I went to their parents store and found Ricky. We messed around and started laughing I fell over and he tumbled down with me and I accidentally fell on him. Suddenly Nicky and Ricky and Dawn were in front of us and Nicky ran away. I ran after him and finally caught up with him. He was crying by the tree in my favorite spot to sit alone. "Nicky, I really need to talk to you", I say. "Save it you clearly like Ricky go back to him", he said. "NO NICKY LISTEN TO ME", I yell. He turned around facing me with tears pouring down his face. "What", he asked sniffling. "GOD DAMN IT NICKY IS IT REALLY NOT THAT OBVIOUS I LIKE YOU NOT DICKY AND NOT RICKY YOU I LOVE YOU DAMN IT", I yelled and his face slowly turned to a smile. "Wait what", he asked. "I'm sorry that was dumb I'm gonna go sorry I I I~", I tried to say. He kissed me and I couldn't help but to kiss back. "Just stop talking and let me talk", he said. I nodded my head and waited for him to speak. "Listen I like you too it's always been you Ash I got distant so I could think of how to tell you but when I saw you today and found out you liked one of us I lit up and hoped it was me god I've loved you since we met and I really need to ask you something", he said really fast and nervous. "Oh Nicky you big weirdo", I say. "Ash will you be my girlfriend", he asked. "Yes ofc I will be your girlfriend Nicky", I say. He pulled me into a kiss which probably would have turned into a make hot sesh if we didn't hear his siblings and parents clapping. I pulled away and hugged him burying my face in his chest in embarrassment. "Come on guys let's go home", Tom (their dad duh), said. We all went home and we ate dinner together. "Hey Dawn I'm tired can we head to your room now please", I ask. "Oh yeah ofc let's go", she said. We all went to sleep and I woke up at like 3 in the morning from a nightmare. I didn't wanna wake up Dawn so I ran to Nicky's room. I knocked but he didn't answer so I quietly walked in and shook him lightly awake. "Hmmm what what's going on", he said half awake. "Nicky it's me Ashlee I had a bad dream I'm scared can I sleep with you please", I ask. "Oh yes of course come here, it's okay", he said. I climbed in bed and held on to him, cuddling him till I fell back asleep. I woke up again an hour later to another nightmare. "NICKY", I yelled. He shot up in bed and held me to his chest. "Shhhhhh it's okay it's okay I'm here it's okay", he said rubbing my back. We fell back asleep and when the alarm went off I was still too tired so we cuddled back up and fell asleep. "Nic- oh my god that's so cute boys and mom and dad come here you gotta see this",Dawn said. "Awww how cute we better leave and let them sleep Dawn text her and let her know we'll be at the store when they wake up", Anne said. "Yes mom", she said. They went to the store and we slept for another two hours. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Nicky was still asleep so I admired him sleeping. "Good morning love", he said in his morning voice which was so hot. "Good morning boyfriend", I say smiling wide. "Hmmm I like that girlfriend", he said still sleepy. "Mmmm stop talking you sound so good in your morning voice, too good", I say with a wink. I sat up and he pulled me pack into his chest. "We have to get up your siblings and parents are at the store already", I say. "No I don't wanna go I don't feel good I want you to stay with me I'll text my mom please", he begged with a pouty face. "Okay fine you big baby", I say.

AN: part two for crush: Nicky Harper style soon I'm too tired to finish but I want to update one of my stories at least tonight I'll post part two tomorrow if I can byeeeeee luvs see you later love you