Hidden feelings: Aidan

"Hey A-Aidan, can I have your number f-for the uh the project", I asked. "Um yeah here", he said grabbing my phone. "T-thanks", I say. "Are you okay", he asked. "Yeah", I said. "Are you sure your stuttering a lot what are you so nervous", he asked. "It's nothing I p-promise I g-gotta g-go", I say. I got in my car and sped home. God. Why is he so hot. Why am I in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~texts~~~~~~~
A-Aidan
M-me
———————-
A- hey just wanted to check in
M-w-why
A-idk your even stuttering over text how does that work
M-idk
A-well we should start with brainstorming can you come over please
M-y-yes s-sure be there soon
A-ok
————end of texts——-
I got dressed nicely and went to Aidans house. I knocked on the door when I got there and his mom opened it. "Oh hi I'm uh I'm here to see Aidan we have a project we're working on", I say. "Of course one sec", she said. "AIDAN YOUR PROJECT PARTNER IS HERE GET FOWN HERE NOW", she yelled. I stood there awkwardly until she motioned to the side and Aidan popped up at the door. "Hey", he said. "H-hi", I said. "Come on in, we'll go to my room so we don't have any distractions", he said. "I-oh o-ok", I say. I followed him up to his room and it was nice. I looked around in awe until he spoke up. "Ik it's not the best but it does the trick", he said noticing me looking around. "N-no it's it's n-nice", I say. We started brainstorming ideas and we had fun. "I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back", he said going into the bathroom attached to his room. I heard the toilet flush and water running before he finally came out and to my surprise he was shirtless. I was staring hardcore at his toned abs and didn't notice I was staring for so long. "You good your staring pretty hardcore over there", he said kicking my back into reality. "Y-yeah s-sorry", I say. "It's okay so do you wanna stay for dinner my mom can cook some good food", he asked. "Oh sure I'll call my mom", I said without stuttering this time. I called my mom and she said her and dad are on a business trip starting tonight and that they already left so they don't care. "She said she doesn't care since her and my dad are on a business trip, sucks they didn't even say goodbye before they left, and I didn't even know they were leaving", I say trying not to have a breakdown. "That sucks I'm sorry, maybe dinner with my family will be nice then", he said. "Yeah", I say. "Let's go down mom texted saying dinners ready", he said. I followed him down and sat beside him to my surprise his dad was there too. I was nervous so I didn't eat much and he seemed to see how nervous I was and put his hand on my knee. I choked on air and my breathing hitched. "Aidan your father, sister, and I are going out for the night she can stay over if she'd like and snacks are always where they are so yeah", his mom said before leaving with his dad and sister. "Well that was weird, anyway wanna stay the night tonight", he asked. "Oh um I mean sure but I don't have any clothes to wear", I say. "It's okay you can borrow mine", he said. "Ok I guess so", I say. "Cool let's go to my room, also Joel you don't mind sleeping with me in my bed my sister and parents keep there doors locked and we don't have a spare room", he said. "No it's okay I don't mind", I say. "Cool, so what do you wanna do", he asked. "I don't care whatever you wanna do", I say. "Ok let's watch TV", he said. Half way through watching a documentary I started to fall asleep. I lay my head on his shoulder as I finally zonked out.

——————-Aidans POV———
I put on an interesting documentary but halfway through I noticed she got sleepy. After a while I felt her head hit my shoulder. She was passed out. "I like him a lot, but I can't tell him Casey", she said in her sleep twitching a little. Ok. Who tf is Casey and who is it she likes because I like her a lot. She shifted a bit and sat up. "Good evening sleepy head how was the power nap", I ask her. What the fuck why did I do that I sound cringe. "It was good, I had a strange dream accurate to its accord but weird",
She says. "Yeah, who is that you like and who's Casey", I ask her before thinking. What the fuck Aidan you dumbass. "Uh Casey is my best friend and uh I uh I like uh uh I uh", she seemed nervous. "Is it me or something", I ask. "Uh y-yeah um sorry I'll g-go", she said stuttering. I grabbed her wrist before she got to the door. "No wait I like you too", I say. She stopped dead in her tracks and froze. So I did what any logical person would do I liked her. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. I deepened the kiss and tugged at the hem of my shirt she was wearing. She pulled away to let me take it off. "I noticed you aren't stuttering as much", I said. "I uh idk why I'm very nervous", she said. "Why, we don't have to do this if you don't want t-", I didn't get to finish before she pulled me into a kiss. Holy shit the things this girl does to me. Fuck. "Are you sure you want this", I ask her. "Yes daddy", she said so innocent but so seductively. I pulled her shorts off. "Have you ever touched yourself", I asked just to be sure she's dealt something. "Y-yeah, w-why", she asked. "I needed to know if you've ever had any pleasure, so I can know what you like", I say. "Well I like you, and I've touched myself once but it felt weird so I stopped but that's it", she said. "Okay well let me experiment a second and tell me if you like it", I say. She nods her head in a 'yes', manner so I pulled down her panties and oh my god was she beautiful. I slowly rubbed her clit which made her squirm so I rubbed down her slit. She moaned as I circled her clit with my fingers and I added more pressure. She moaned even louder. "F-fuck h-how d-do y-you do th-that s-so g-good fuck", she moaned out. "I don't know", I said back. "H-how many people have you s-slept w-with holy fuck", she moaned again louder this time. "One and it wasn't very good so", I say. My fingers slipped and she screamed out of pleasure. "Found it", I groaned. She released all over my fingers. "You taste good", I say after I licked my fingers clean. "That felt amazing", she said. "Good good I did the job right at least", I say. "Can I", she asked pointing to my boner. "Sure if you really want to", I say. She kissed me before taking my shirt off. She kissed down to my v-line and then took my sweats off. Her eyes bugged out at the sight of my dick and I assume it's big to her. She smirked then licked her lips before finally removing my underwear. She kissed the top causing Pre-cum to line her lips. She put it in her mouth and swirled her tongue around. She started deep throating me and I came soon after. I pushed her down on the bed and kissed down to her clit, I ate her like she was as my last meal. After she came I kissed her and looked her in the eye. "Are you sure love", I ask her. She nodded her head but I need vocal consent. "Words please", I say. "Yes please fuck me daddy", she whimpered. "Okay this is gonna hurt so squeeze my hand as hard as you need", I tell her. I slowly entered her and she clawed my hand causing a pained groan. "STOP", she screamed. In an instant I stopped moving. "Do you wanna stop", I ask her. "NO- move please move", she said. I slowly thrusted in her barely getting any relief. "Faster please", she said. I went faster and harder and we came together. We got cleaned up. She got up to go pee but instantly fell. I helped her up and carried her to the bathroom. "Thanks", she said. "I didn't think I went that hard hopefully it didn't hurt", I say. "N-not at a-all it felt am-amazing", she said. After that we cuddled in bed. "Will you be my girlfriend", I ask her. "Yeah I will", she replied. She fell asleep on my chest listening to my heart beat just for her. Funny how it all started because of hidden feelings.

AN: I swear I'm gonna write another chapter for five and me soon I have two more chapters prepared for this book atm and more to come after I publish them I'll update five and me I promise also hope you like this I wrote this with absolutely no rough draft I wrote it as I went so yeah.