Pt. 2 Crush: Five Hargreeves

~~~~~~couple days later~~~~~~
"Hey Five", I say walking into his room. He didn't respond so I checked and he was sleeping so I moved the covers and lay down beside him. He woke up and rolled in his back and pulling me into his chest. "Hey baby", he said. "Hiiiiiiii", I say a little hyper. "You seem happy", he said with a smile. "Only cause I get to bring you home with me for the next 4 weeks", I giggle. "Yeah yeah okay let me get ready I already packed I just need to get dressed before I see your mom", he said. "Okay be quick she's waiting downstairs", I say. "Are you serious, why didn't you say anything", he asked rushing now. "Why didn't you answer when I asked how you just magically appeared in Diego's room when he tried to rape me", I ask. He just turns to his bathroom and ignores me. "Exactly like that you asshole", I say. "Excuse me but don't give me attitude", he said. "I'll do what I want I'll be downstairs hurry up", I say run downstairs. "Hey sweetie is he ready yet", she asked. "No not yet he's getting ready now", I reply. "Hey Mrs. Morris, sorry for the wait I wasn't aware you were here until 5 minutes ago", Five said. "No worries please call me Dani", she replied. (That's not my moms real name lol). He nodded and grabbed my bag. "Five I have hands yk", I say. "I'm very much aware of that", he said smirking. Me and my mom looked at each other wide eyed. "You used protection right Five if not and she's pregnant I'm gonna support you two but I'm not ready for a grandkid quite yet", my mom gasped out. "MOM", I yelled lightly tapping her arm. "Yes ma'am we used protection don't worry as for you my love don't disrespect your mom she was being polite you need to be polite back", he said. My mom gave him a warm smile. Me and Five sat in the backseat and I cuddled on his shoulder. "What happens if I'm disrespectful daddy", I whispered In his ear. "You'll be punished now go to sleep", he said. I obliged and closed my eyes. I fell asleep a deep sleep washed over me until I heard my mom and Five screaming at me. I woke up and we went in Five and I cuddled in my bed for the night and went to sleep on his chest.