Farewell Earth

The rain began to pour on this sad day. Kicker ran with Lori, Carly, Buster, and Verity as they looked around the damaged city. The Autobots loaded up every ship they had and fueled them up for the journey to Cybertron. Perceptor was working on the space bridge as it shut down. Buster ran over to see what he and Charlie were doing. "What's going on?" He asked. Perceptor was silent as Charlie looked at Buster, "Optimus Prime ordered us to shut down the space bridge. No human is to follow them into this battle..." She hung her head as Buster looked at Perceptor, "Why can't we go man?" Perceptor looked away and walked off. Buster jogged to Springer who was ignoring Verity. "Guys! Talk to me! Why can't I go? C'mon!" The Wreckers ignored her before she growled and bodyslammed Springer, "ANSWER ME DAD!" Springer sniffled as he got up on his knee and looked at her with nothing but pain in his optics. "We have to leave you here. You could die..." 
"Didn't stop you from taking me to Garrus-9 or Velocitron!" Verity snapped. She finally broke as she sniffled. "We're a family... Please... Don't leave me." Impactor walked over and knelt down to her, "Springer and Pyro are the only ones staying behind. We have a mission."
Side-Burn gently hugged Carly before he let go of her and joined the Wreckers onboard the Zanthium. Impactor got on with him as Prowl began to lift the ship off into the air. Kicker looked at Ironhide as he punched his leg, "Damn you Stark Rip-Off! I'm going with! I'm gonna help beat Uncorn!" Ironhide grabbed Kicker as he sighed softly. "You can't come with us kid... You gotta stay home..."
"What about us guys?!" Captain Lennoxshouted as he stood with Duke, Scarlett, Lady Jaye, Snake Eyes, Flint, Roadblock, Shipwreck, and many other members of G.I. JOE and the TRF. Prime walked over, "You humans would be more harm than good... You are all our friends and we cannot let you get involved with this battle..."
"But you always fight for our world! Every battle has been with us in mind or even on our world! We owe you!" Buster shouted. Prime looked at Buster as he knelt down to him, "Friends do not owe each other, Buster Witwicky. We do what we do because we feel we must. I know you have a good heart... But we do not want you to get hurt. You may lose your faith in us but never in yourselves... From here, the fight is our own once again..." He stood up and walked away. Lori stood in his way as Optimus shook his head, "Please don't make this any harder for me than it already is..." Lori had tears in her eyes a she looked at Optimus and shook her head, "This is how we lost you guys on my world... You left us and lost hundreds of bots and cons... You lost yourself in that battle Optimus..." Her voice cracked as she looked at Optimus who knelt down to her, "Lori Jimenez Pax... You are my daughter... I will of course return and I swear on my life I will not become anything like Nemesis Prime..." She hugged him tightly as she cried. Elita knelt down and rubbed her back as Buster watched them. Grimlock walked on board Fortress Maximus as he took one last look at earth. Magnus walked to him and whispered into his audio receptor. Grimlock nodded at him.

Charlie looked at Verity as Fortress Maximus started to fly up to orbit. First Aid sat down as he wrote a report about the Autobot City Battle. Pipes cleaned his blasters as he watched the Arks leave Earth. First Aid looked up at the sky with Verity. She sniffled and watched the Wreckers' ship leave "Will they be back?" She asked, "They have to be back. They know the universe needs them." She nodded, "I need them..." She said under her breath.

Charlie stood with the main humans as Buster gave her a side-hug. Charlie hugged him back as she sniffled, "I'm being selfish but I hope that Bumblebee survives the fight the most... I really need him..." He nodded, "I know Charlie. I really do." She nodded and teared up. Rewind ran to Charlie with a hologram message for her. She cried as she held it. Blaster waved to the ships as he shook his head "They ain't gonna make it..." The humans watched as Rewind, Verity, Pipes, Magnus, Hot Rod, Kup, First Aid, and the other bots joined them.

Optimus walked with his fellow commanding officers to Fortress Maximus' bridge. Wheeljack and Ironhide set the course for Cybertron as Optimus looked at Earth. "Farewell Earth..." Hot Shot sighed, "Anyone else feel like we're not gonna be back?" Prowl joined the commlink, "The possibility of us all surviving is 0.21% and the possibility of us winning is 0.00%" Hot Shot sighed, "Very optimistic, Prowl. Brainstorm, notify the fleet. Prepare to warp." Brainstorm nodded as all ships entered the titans. He pressed several buttons, "All ships! WARP!" Everyone left the system for Cybertron as the humans hung their heads. The Earth was mourning the loss of the transformers. As they left a dark figure watched from the moon as he pressed his earpiece, "They have begun the exodus... This isn't like your world... This is like mine... Prepare to desolate their second home of dirt..." The figure stood tall and was nonother than Nemesis Prime himself...