Multiversal Collision

Scourge pressed some buttons on his wrist as he smirked, "Lord Nemesis Prime, the shield is dropping. Our bombardment is going as planned."
Nemesis got kicked back by Optimus Prime as he growled, "Very good! Notify Nightbird and inform Lord Unicron at once."
"Yes sir." Scourge lowered his wrist and was about to tell the Terrorcon Legion to lay down the final blow to the shields of Iacon. Two unknown ships arrived as Skyfire turned to Starscream, "You seeing this, Starscream?" Starscream watched from a hole in the wall of their flightpad. "Who are they?"
"More backup for them..." Thundercracker said. Skywarp shook his head, "Something ain't right."
As the ships flew in they began firing at the Terrorcons. The cons dove for cover or got vaporized by the fire raining down on them. The ships opened their drop doors as dozens of transformers jumped out and started battling the Terrorcons. Nemesis glared at the battlefield as Galvatron let go of Optimus Prime, "What in the hell is going on..." Something was shrouded in smoke as it charged at Galvatron. The Terrorcon general charged at it before the beast revealed itself by shouting "OPTIMUS PRIMAL! MAXIMIZE!" The gorilla transformed into the legendary Maximal Warrior. He tackled Galvatron as the maniacal servant of Unicron screamed in confusion. Prime got up and looked around as a version of Grimlock ran over and stared at him. "I do not agree with my Optimus... But we need to work together to save our homes." Optimus nodded as he jumped on the Dinobot's back as Grimlock charged through the battle field with Optimus spinning his energon sword, "FASTER! GO!"

The transformers hidden in one of the small outposts were trying to get out until a Rhino tore a way in, "Quickly! We will protect you!" He said. Cliffjumper ran out and surveyed the area. "Roll out for Iacon Centre! Go!" Everyone transformed and sped off to the center of Iacon. The Rhino and a Cheetah followed them as a few jets flew with them to the flightpads. They shot a grapplehook on to the debris and pulled it out of Starscream's way. the jets transformed as a Starscream motioned for everyone to land, "Get in! Go go!" He fired at the hordes of Terrorcons. When everyone got inside, Optimus Prime, Primal, and the Grimlock charged inside and sealed the blast doors behind them. The base shook as everyone ran to Optimus Prime. "I am alright. Is everyone else okay?"

Everyone took a moment to heal and repair their wounded. Prime walked to the various heroes of the multiverse and nodded, "Megatron sent you?"
Primal nodded, "Yes sir. We are here to provide aid and combat Unicron with you and your warriors. My name is Optimus Primal. Named after you... The Legendary Last of the Primes. It is an honor to meet you at last..." Prime nodded and walked to the other warriors. He recognized all of them from his visions of the future and within the Dead Universe. Optimus Prime began to explain a plan he had as The Maximals and Predacons listened closely.

Galvatron rubbed his head as Nemesis Prime glared out at the battlefield. "Now what?" Galvatron asked.
Nemesis started firing at the Autobots and Decepticons. "Destroy them all..."
The Terrorcons began firing at the heroes of the multiverse before Optimus Prime and the rest of the big guns charged out of hiding. "FASTER! GO!" He sped through the field as Hot Rod, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ultra Magnus, Elita-1, Grimlock and Soundwave charged with him. Nemesis jumped down, transforming and speeding towards his heroic counterpart. The Final Battle for the Universe has begun...