Darkness Rising

Galvatron landed on Cybertron as he witnessed Optimus Prime battling his way through the hordes of evil. He sent the signal to hold their fire. Everyone stopped as Optimus Prime saw him and Nemesis approach. Megatron rose up from the rubble as he glared at Optimus Prime. "So, you're the one who speaks directly with Unicron..."
Galvatron smirked, "No. I am merely the second in command. Nemesis here is the grand admiral of our vast legion of warriors. He is the greatest version of you."
"Just like how the heroic Megatron is the best version of you?" Prime replied. Galvatron growled as his smirk quickly faded from his mouth. Megatron stepped forward, "Surrender the Matrix, Optimus. You may live-"
"You have no right to speak you coward! Your entire army left you the moment they found out you brought Unicron to our home! Starscream is by far the bravest Decepticon I have known. He is my brother... Not you..." Prime said coldly as Megatron clenched his fists. "Get to Iacon and finish the siege. I will handle this fool!" He flew at Optimus but the Prime began beating him into the ground before firing at the armies of Unicron. He dove for a tunnel in one of the buildings as they fired everything at Optimus. Nemesis and Galvatron flew at the rubble as they fought Optimus in the tunnels.

Charlie helped load some turrets as Grimlock spoke over the comms, "CALLING ALL TRANSFORMERS! We have never faced a threat like this in all of our lives. But right now Optimus Prime is giving his life to protect us so we may launch a full scale assault against the Terrorcons. We need to stand together, all of us! Humans, Autobots, Decepticons, Minicons, EVERYONE. Now to those who can still roll out, lock and load for our final war together! In the name of Primus and all we have lost to our pointless war started by Megatron: TRANSFORMERS, RISE UP, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!" Everyone cheered as Starscream led the seekers and aerialbots through some caves to Kaon where no Terrorcons were stationed. Shockwave and Ratchet worked on healing the wounded warriors as Kicker, Springer, Verity, Lori, Ironhide, and Ultra Magnus sped through the halls, equipping the warriors with new and ancient weapons. The Dinobots charged with the Wreckers and Decepticon Elite to the front lines. Grimlock saw the hordes heading their way as he nodded, "PREPARE FOR BATTLE!"

On the other side of the galaxy by the Dead Universe, Lockdown flew through space with billions of warriors. Two other ships sped past him through warp as the commander of one of them spoke, "We will be much faster than you, thus we will make it to Cybertron first. Yeeeessss..."
"We will take the battle to them... For all our worlds..." The other commander spoke. Lockdown nodded in agreement as he spoke, "Go then, destroy Unicron and everyone else who ruined our lives. Avenge our fallen. Today is the Day... Where all are one..." The calls ended as Shattered Glass Megatron walked to him, "Will we get there in time?"
"Hard to say, sir. At this rate, we don't know if Unicron hasn't destroyed the planet already," Lockdown replied.
"Make it so, Lockdown." Megatron said as he went to the docking bay of Lockdown's ship.

Optimus groaned as he finished beating a combiner and a battalion of Terrorcons. He glared at Galvatron as the two charged at each other and clashed. They were matched blow for blow before Galvatron began overloading the Prime with his speed and ferocity within his strikes and kicks. Optimus analyzed his fight pattern and matched it to none other than Megatron's style. Prime clenched his fists as he started pummeling the Terrorcon General. Nemesis Prime joined the battle but Prime did his part to deflect his attacks into Galvatron or their army's directions. Megatron fired at him from a distance but Optimus just threw a metal pipe at him, piercing the former Decepticon Leader's side and causing him to fall over and howl in pain. Prime kicked the dark clone away as he body slammed Galvatron into the ground. Holding them off as best as he could before seeing the horror in the sky, Unicron arriving close to their world. Optimus shook his head before Nemesis Prime shot him down. Optimus growled as he held on to his arm. Galvatron smirked as he shook his head, "Another world is lost... Another universe will be his and another Prime shall fall..."