Arrival to Cybertron

Optimus and the other transformers had finished setting up the planet's defenses. Now they await for the dark lord of evil's arrival... Of course, the silence was short-lived for Megatron and his Decepticons arrived... Prime, Broadside, Starscream and Bumblebee walked out to the Decepticon warlord as the con glared at Starscream, "You disappoint me, Starscream..."
The Seeker scoffed, "I am not the one who nearly destroyed our home and ravaged galaxy after galaxy for ages... Wasting his energy and men for nothing..." Megatron clenched his fists before Optimus spoke, "Megatron, this is bigger than the Autobots and Decepticons. We must join forces. Unicron will destroy every last one of us if we do not stand together! We must end our war here and now. We must become Transformers. A united race..." Megatron could not take this anymore. He dove at Prime but the leader saw this coming and ducked out of the way before grabbing Megatron and slamming him into the ground. Optimus had enough as he aimed his gun at Megatron's head, "You are beaten! It is pointless to fight anymore! You abandoned dozens of your best warriors and for what?! They could be healed, repaired and they were... By my Autobot medics..." Megatron glared at him as he struggled to break free from Optimus' hold. Skywarp began walking away from the Decepticon ranks. "What do you think you're doing...?" Megatron asked with anger fueling his tone which Skywarp returned, "I am doing what is right...!" He hissed before relaxing and shaking Bumblebee's hand, "Where am I needed?"
Starscream pointed, "Easter hemisphere with Jetfire and Blitzwing." Skywarp nodded and flew off before transforming. Soundwave shook his head before Shockwave walked over with the Combaticons and Target Masters. "SHOCKWAVE! YOU TRAITOR!" Megatron shouted but the scientist just kept walking towards the ranks of Iacon. Many of the Decepticons abandoned Megatron as finally Megatron stopped struggling. His once mighty Decepticon Empire crumbled before him as Soundwave lowered his weapon before finally walking to the Iacon Ranks. Megatron felt that feeling once Soundwave shook Optimus Prime's hand... The bitter sting of betrayal... He got to his knees and shouted, "I ORDER YOU ALL TO RETURN TO THE NEMESIS AND KILL THE AUTOBOTS AND THE TRAITORS!" He was ignored as Soundwave turned to him and threw his Decepticon badge on the ground in front of Megatron, "I no longer recognize you, Megatron. You are not my Megatronus... You're just another warmongering dictator..." He walked away as Megatron shook his head and raised his canon, "IF I CANNOT LEAD YOU, NO ONE C-!" Suddenly, Megatron was blasted away as everyone turned around and searched for the target that shot Megatron. Everyone gasped in horror but Optimus and Elita glared back at the entity. Nemesis Prime began to hover down to the ground with his vast legion of Terrorcons hovering down with him in their warships. "Greetings Cybertron..."

Hot Rod and Wreck-Gar flew to Caminus and ran into Magnus and Windblade. Everyone had a moment of relaxation before Sky-Lynx flew in with Spike. Spike smiled and ran to his friends as he hugged all the humans there. Carly kissed him as the two smiled, "What are you guys doing here?!" Spike asked with a nervous smile, "What do you think bro! We're gonna help Optimus and the boys!" Buster shouted with excitement. Lori nodded, "We owe it to him plus we got attacked by Nemesis Prime himself." Ultra Magnus looked at Hot Rod, "What's the plan? Go back to earth and-?"
"Absolutely not. We gotta get to Cybertron. Let's get going. You have an Ark, we have Junkion ships." Hot Rod said. Ultra Magnus nodded, "They stay close to us, and they'll be fine." Hot Rod nodded, "Let's Roll." Everyone loaded up as Sky-Lynx finished fueling up on Energon. Everyone blasted off into space and headed straight for their home planet of Cybertron. Spike held Carly's hand as the two sighed, "This is it. The end of the road..." Spike said. "Or a new highway..." Carly said with a soft smile. Spike hugged her and nodded, "I hope so..."
Buster, Lori, Charlie, Verity and Kicker all sat with each other, snuggled up and trying to prepare themselves, "I don't wanna die..." Kicker said, "I wanna go out with Misha... She was... Man... She was always so smart and cute and caring... I wish I had the chance to tell her this before I go off and get blown up..."
Buster nodded, "Yeah... I know how you feel..."
Lori sighed, "There are worse ways to die... Alone... Without amazing friends like you guys..."
Verity chuckled, "We always survive...! Come on... We're Autobots, guys! We fight Deceptigoons before finals." Buster laughed, "Hell yeah we are and hell yeah we'll survive... Till all are one..."
"TILL ALL ARE ONE!" The humans all shouted together as Hot Rod smiled. Grimlock chuckled, "Funny humans. Me Grimlock always liked them."
Hot Rod nodded, "Me too ol' buddy."

Merely an hour later the teams arrived and to their horror, they saw hundreds of unknown Cybertronian Vessels and the ships opened fire on them. Hot Rod began to pilot his ship to the best of his abilities, "EVERYONE HOLD ON!"
Grimlock held the humans as Pipes helped Hot Rod with Wreck-Gar. "Grimlock! Get the humans to the surface! Dinobots! Disembark!" Ultra Magnus ordered. Grimlock and the others ran to the drop doors. All the humans put their helmets on and kept them on as Grimlock, Swoop, Sludge, Snarl, and Slag all jumped out of the ship and began to fly towards Cybertron. Charlie watched as Seekers and Aerialbots were shot down by the new transformers. Spike gasped as a purple beam went by them and brought down one of the hostile warships. The Dinobots landed after a few minutes and began running away from the blaster fire and missile bombardment. Grimlock motioned to Swoop who gave Lori to Snarl and transformed before flying up into a destroyed building. "Judging by the markings, we're on the outskirts of Iacon! I'm tapping into the Autobot comm channel now!" Everyone waited before hearing dozens of transformers shouting orders, calling out attack patterns, screaming in horror, and dying the worst of deaths.
"CALLING ALL TRANSFORMERS! FALL BACK TO THE MAIN HALL! CALLING ALL TRANSFORMERS! RETREAT!" Optimus shouted as Grimlock saw a ship crashing towards them, "DINOBOTS MOVE!" They all started running away from the area as the ship crashed and exploded. Swoop flew low with the Dinobots as Buster loaded up his blasters and fired at some of the creepy transformers coming around the corners of the streets. Lori grabbed her blaster pistol and fired at some of the scraplets flying at the Dinobots. Charlie shot down some Terrorcons as she saw Hot Rod's ship crash nearby, "HOT ROD!" Grimlock gasped in horror, "WE HAVE TO KEEP MOVING!" He slammed a door open as the Dinobots ran into the room and another door slammed shut. They continued running into a tunnel as Spike and Buster turned on some lights as Verity scanned for a path to Iacon, "THERE! Up ahead! Turn left and then make another right!"
Grimlock pressed his earpiece, "Optimus! Do you read!? This is Grimlock! Does anybody copy!?" Sludge shook his head, "Nothin'! We're on our own right now!" Slag kept looking behind them just in case.

Hot Rod drove his way through the city with the others as Magnus sped past them, "Dear Primus! What are these things!?"
Hot Rod transformed and jumped on his trailer as he started shooting down enemy fighters, "Servants of Unicron! They have to be that!" Springer flew past him and fired at some Terrorcons as he transformed and stabbed two of them that were about to kill Thundercracker, "Come on big guy!" He helped him up as Thundercracker hugged Springer. "Thanks! Thought I was a goner. We gotta keep moving. They've leveled the city and it's impossible to fly here. We have to take the tunnels!" He ran to a tunnel and led everyone into the caves of Cybertron.

Nemesis Prime blasted a hole through Nitro and Flywheels. He glared at the battlefield as he clenched his fist. "Begin phase 2." He ordered. A new war has begun...