Cybertron

The Arks landed at Iacon Square as Optimus ran out of his with everyone else he brought. "Metroplex! Land where you used to be stationed near the center of Iacon! Fortress Maximus! Get to the Sea of Rust and begin setting traps with the other Headmasters!" The titans flew to their positions. Elita walked with Optimus as she called the moon bases, "Bumblebee I don't care what it takes, get down here with the others and get Spike down here with you! ASAP!" She pressed a few buttons as she called Moon Base 1, "Jazz, Cliffjumper, get down here. We need traps and plans and you two saw the enemy first!" Bulkhead ran with Roadbuster as they set up artillery cannons to use. Broadside flew down as a bunch of Autobots poured out and ran to set up weapons and defenses. Omega Supreme marched to a defensive spot as Sideswipe ran and pointed, "Sunstreaker, Prowl! On me! I need a recon team to get us some proper defenses set up!" Prowl ran with them, "I'll lead!" Ironhide jogged to Ratchet who set up a medbay with Spinister and the Constructobots. Starscream flew around the skies and then landed next to Prime, "Megatron and Unicron are not here yet! We have time!" Optimus nodded, "Good! Prepare for battle, Autobots!" Everyone rushed to battle positions as Blitzwing finihed getting fixed up. He walked to Optimus and the others, "Optimus Prime! I wanna fight!" Prime turned to Blitzwing as he nodded, "Go to the ruins of Iacon and get the lower levels open. We have warships down there to fight Unicron." Hot Shot ran over, "I'll help!" Blitzing nodded and grabbed Hot Shot and flew up and away. Crankcase drove off with some Bots and Cons as they sped to a building to set up rockets and lasers. Optimus looked around as Scrapper ran by with the Protectobots and Constructobots, "Get as many medics near the front lines as possible!" Hook turned, "Prime! Send Minerva with us when you can sir!" Prime looked at him, "She is already on the way there!" Optimus looked at Thundercracker who flew down and transformed, "We got as many troops as we could for Aerial defenses sir. Nobody's getting through us." Optimus nodded, "Very good." The Arks from the Moon Bases landed nearby as Bee, Spike, Cliffjumper, and Jazz ran out and joined the others. Bee hugged Optimus, "what's the plan chief?" Inferno asked as Prime let go of Bee and turned to Inferno and Red Alert, "You two are on medical duty. We need all the hands we can get. Blitzwing and Hot Shot drove out of the lower decks as a few fighters followed behind them. Prime pointed, "The Lower Decks. Take all essential medical tools down there and set up the main medbay. Divert as much energon as you need!" Thundercracker followed Red Alert and Inferno down the decks as they plugged in every wire and chord they could. Optimus walked with Elita and Starscream as Spinister flew with Sandstorm to set up a few communications towers. Elita looked around and nodded. Spike looked with them as he loaded a blaster. "No. You are going home. Sky Lynx! Get Spike Witwickey home!" Prime ordered as Spike shook his head, "NO! You fought for my home and world billions of times! It's my turn!" He shouted as Prime shook his head, "This is the end of the road Spike... I am sorry..." Sky Lynx flew in and landed as Spike grumbled. Spike then got an idea as he turned to Optimus, "Actually, Sir, I think Jetfire should take me home. He's faster and you can keep the two big troopers with Sky Lynx." Prime then nodded, "As you wish old friend..." Spike nodded as he walked towards Jetfire but then was stopped by Hoist who hugged him. Spike hugged back, "I'm gonna miss you..." Hoist nodded, "I will miss you too Spike..." He sounded so heartbroken as they slowly let go of each other. Hoist watched as his friend talked with Jetifire who nodded and transformed. Spike was about to board before taking one last look at his friends... He knew this would be the end for most of them but he had a plan. He always did. Jetfire flew away from Cybertron as Spike sent a message to someone.

Buster woke up on the mysterious planet as his beeper went off. He smirked and pressed a button to send the message back to his brother. He gently woke up Carly and Lori as he smirked, "Ladies." He showed them the watch he had on his suit, "Spike's bringing the rain!" They smiled and nodded as they jumped down and looked at Pipes and Scattershot who nodded at them, "Let's move!" They began running from their wreckage.

Optimus sighed softly as he looked at Elita who held his hand and rubbed it with her thumb, "Easy Orion... I have not seen you like this in a while..." Prime nodded and hung his head, "I am not ready for this... These friends of mine have been with me since before the war and now... Now they are ready to face the ultimate threat to our world... I do not want them to go..." Elita nodded as she looked at him, "I know Optimus... I know..." The two stood and watched as everyone was getting ready for the final battle for Cybertron.