The Fall of Cybertron

As the Terrorcons began the second phase of their attack, they all charged down the streets of Iacon. Grimlock and the humans watched a battalion charge by before they got out of a building. "We're so close!" Verity said before seeing a battalion surround the team. "Stay still fools!" Skywasp said as he transformed from his beast mode and into the robot mode. Grimlock grabbed his sword as the humans grabbed their blasters and activated their other weapons. "Sir! We have a bogey incoming to our position!" Truck horns were heard as none other than Optimus Prime sped in and crashed through several troops before transforming into robot mode and activating his swords, hacking and slashing at any who opposed him. Skywasp transformed and flew off. Prime looked at Grimlock as the two hugged and nodded, "We haven't much time my friends. We have to-." Prime noticed the humans as he widened his optics with feat, "What are you all doing here!?"
"With all due respect Optimus, we're gonna help you win this war and save our universe!" Verity shouted. Buster nodded, "You saved our world billions of times, time to return one of those favors. This is what we do." Prime shook his head as Lori rubbed his leg, "We need to save this universe big guy or else-"
"You should have stayed in our universe!" A dark voice called as Nemesis Prime walked out of the smoke. Optimus waisted no time as he immediately threw punches at Nemesis. Nemesis dodged many of them but soon began to fold. Optimus landed hit after hit on the dark Prime as the blue color of his fists began to srape on to Nemesis Prime's battle mask and body. Nemesis grunted in pain before grabbing Optimus and throwing him behind him, "Terrorcons! Begin the siege. Optimus Prime is mine..." He charged at him as Prime grabbed his face and threw him into the ground, "Grimlock! GO!" Grimlock sighed and ran with the humans and Dinobots to Iacon Center.

After a few minutes, the Dinobots slid in through a door that was about to be sealed. Blitzwing watched them, "Guys! Ya made it! C'mon! Magnus is waiting for you." They nodded and ran as the shield went up. When they got to the command center, there were dozens of wounded and dead Autobots and Decepticons. Grimlock watched in horror as the humans split up and ran around the ruined base. Hot Rod saw Grimlock, "GRIMLOCK! Help me out! Bulkhead's leaked too much energon!" Grimlock ran over and helped Hot Rod lie Bulkhead down on a bed as he hooked up an energon cable into Bulkhead's chest. Hot Rod began plugging his wounds up with a welder. Ultra Magnus walked over to Grimlock, "Grimlock, I need your help." Grimlock followed him as they talked, "We are overun, outnumbered, and overall: outdone. I need your help, sir."
"You already have Me Grimlock on your team sir. We need to redouble our attack. Send in Trypticon and Metroplex, and have them wipe out the ground forces. Once the warships move in, target every weapon, aerialbot and seeker at them and destroy their orbital weapons." Magnus nodded, "I need you and your men at the front lines." Grimlock nodded at him, "Understood."
Starscream was repairing himself as Lori ran in and saw him, "What happened?!" She ran to him and started welding his wounds. "We were outnumbered... Over a billion of them... They killed so many of us... Why are you here?"
Lori shook her head, "We need to help you guys, after everything you've done for us..."
Starscream nodded, "Stay close with us." Lori nodded and smiled slightly at the air commander.

Charlie ran around as a decepticon fell over and bled out, "AGH-! NOOO!" He started to fade but Charlie grabbed her gear and quickly patched him up and gave the con some energon to refuel. The con groaned and started crying softly, "Thank you... Thank you so much..." Charlie nodded as she kept running around, "Bee! Where are you!?" She called out. Cliffjumper helped a bot into a stasis pod, "Jazz hurry up and get the others ready for our mission!" Jazz ran before stopping and seeing Charlie. "CHARLIE!?" Cliff turned around, "What the hell are you doing here?!"
"I need to see Bumblebee. NOW." Charlie said, "Please..." Jazz pressed some buttons on his wrist, "Bee, meet me at Point Escalon. Now." He transformed and opened the door for Charlie as she and Kicker jumped in, "Heading to Point Escalon right?" Kicker asked. "Ironhide's over there, I need to see him."
Charlie nodded, "Let's go." Jazz sped off through the underground base as he got to an outpost near the outskirts of Iacon. Dozens of transformers were wounded, the outpost was hit with missile fire and blaster bolts. Jazz transforms as Charlie and Kicker got out. Ironhide was yalking with Prowl before seeing Kicker, "What the hell are ya doin' here Kicker!?"
"Saving your planet dude!" Kicker snapped back as Prowl shook his head before the base shook from the explosions outside. Bumblebee ran through some far as he pulled Moonracer out of some rubble. Charlie saw them in trouble as a terrorcon snuck in. She grabbed a canon and fired at the con as Bee turned and fired at the con, killing him. He saw Charlie as First Aid and Hoist helped Moonracer to a medbed. Bee hugged Charlie as she hugged him back. "I missed you so much Charlie..." Bee said as Charlie sniffled and nodded, "I missed you too..."

Optimus punched Nemesis Prime through a building before Shattered Glass Optimus Prime drove through the fire with his Grimlock and Ironhide. Prime glared at the dark dopplegangers. He activated his blades and charged at them. The entire army of Terrorcons was charging at him and flying their ships at him. Optimus was ready to face down the entirety of Unicron's evil forces by himself. Nemesis Prime got up and saw this. He was reminded of his past... The Prime he used to be...