Prologue: The end of the Reaper; Birth of the saviour

Shizuoka _ Musutafu city

*BOOM!!*

[Screaming] "It's the Reaper! he's here!" we hear the voice of a scared woman from afar, as in sight we have none other than the prefecture of Shizuoka, more specifically, Musutafu, as we see some ruckus occurring at the small city from the sky, being a large fire that, by the looks of the people around... was provoked by someone... this also being a fact because the flames of said fire was... magic green.

It didn't take a couple of seconds to get in sight a person coming out of the flames unscatched and completely fine, being dressed in black with emerald decours that made it look neither heroic or villainous... but one thing was sure... it wasn't a safe person to be with, as it had in hand a large silver black scythe that could easily cut through people like butter.

 it wasn't a safe person to be with, as it had in hand a large silver black scythe that could easily cut through people like butter

The silhouette landed in the pavement of the street in an elegant landing, as it stood again from his spot...

"Exodius!!"

But he wasn't alone, as he was followed close by more silhouettes that now looked like heroes, one of them being an intimidating red haired man with a crimson cape and spiky mask that looked in some way manly to many males of the area... he was alongside two other heroes... who was he?... Crimson Riot.

"Once again we meet Riot" The reaper like man said with a polite sentence as it guarded up a bit, as for him was no surprise of seeing the pro once again

"This time I'm getting you behind bars Exodius, and I will not let you escape this time!" Riot exclaimed in a determined tone as his partners also stood on guard ready to confront the man in front of them.

*Sighs* "When will you ever learn to find peace Riot?. I'm not in the mood right now for a fight and neither you want this fight" The man said calmly as he was starting to turn his sight away of Riot, being sure of his word of not wanting a fight... also because this was an special day for him.

"I am peaceful right now Exodius, and I also want to end this without the needance of a battle. Surrender peacefully and we might not come to get ugly in terms of acquaintance" Riot said politely yet with a serious calm tone as he offered to stand peacefully against the man, being a man of honor to not start with the left foot in the field and also not wanting to insure a violent act such as a confrontation between the two, mainly of who was his opponent to begin with.