III: Taking down the sludge; Gilgamesh's re-encounter; Vig and hero chat

Musutafu city - Near Aldera Junior High

"Oi!, Oi Katsuki!"

We locate ourselves near the school grounds of Aldera Junior High, as we see ourselves following the back of a certain Ash-blonde angry pomeranian boy that was now out of the school grounds, being also followed by two other of his classmates that were presumptly his friends. One of them being actually the one calling him out, as Katsuki, like many of us know, wasn't really a guy to be sociable.

"What do you want fucker?!" This being answered as he replied back to the mentioned, of course not really taking it nicely as what a "friend" should be.

"You know, ever since childhood you have been pretty defensive towards anyone, I know you are one of the best and all in the entire school and that your quirk it's awesome, but what's the deal Katsuki-?!"

"First of all-!" The ash blonde interrupted with a clear tone of anger, the boy flinching back as well as his partner "Do not fucking call me that! Second, We are not friends!; And third, That it's not of your business sucker!" Katsuki yelled back as he once again returned his gaze towards his goal... returning home and get rid of the shit crawling his day.

*Whispers* "Tch! It must be about that useless Deku-nii that's he's like this"

*Pow!*

[Can thuds]

Both of his companions flinched heavily when out of the sudden Katsuki kicked a bottle that came out of nowhere away, clearly in a sign that he did not like what he heard from them.

"I dare you to repeat that fucker" Bakugou said menacingly as he turned his head slowly towards both boys, having a grin of anger in his expression as he was looking through their souls with it.

"B-Bakugou, d-don't tell me you're still searching for that trash?" One of them asked... but clearly in the wrong way, as Katsuki exploded out a can of soda that he had in hand, as his eyes were piercing through him.

"That 'trash' as you say it's someone else than just a pathetic scum that always attaches to me everyday, and by pathetic I mean that they only care of what I do instead of caring of their own fucking business-" Katsuki implied as both boys were now sweating buckets.

As it was heard, Izuku left right after his announcement of being quirkless, of course this making many make fun of this fact that made him Weak and pathetically useless, this clearly pissing off Katsuki most of the times as he had to teach more than one lesson to his unfortunate classmates that always dared to insult his big brother, even if the so called Deku, being this a name implied by Katsuki as the short of Dekiru as 'You can do it', which they shifted into the meaning 'Useless', wasn't there to actually defend himself, always bragging that it was so coward to come if he even was alive after the accident in the apartment where he lived.

Through the years Katsuki put a wall to those insults, but even today they were still untouched, something that clearly pissed him off.

[Sparks out little explosions] "I won't say it one more time... Try to say that again and I will not think it twice to smite you to smithereens, and I definitely don't want that or else I won't be going to UA. Understand?" Both goons nodded scared shitless as Katsuki was given the reputation of "The Demon Spawn" thanks to how his mother was and the fact that he was just like her, this being clear as the two had a talent to be intimidating and scary to many thanks to their temper.

But of course, this was not really a day of luck for both Katsuki and those boys... Remember the bottle he just kicked away moments ago?

Both goons stared at the back of Katsuki scared, as they started to walk slowly backwards, this of course getting the attention of Katsuki as he was keen enough to tell when he was the responsible of fear of someone or a few, making him turn his head to the back to notice what the goons noticed.