VIII: Hero Practice class; Announcement of an encounter

Hosu City - Night time

Izuku's POV:

"Well... what a day that was"

Here we are again, another night shift at Devil's Cove. Me and Himiko were back at Hosu after the day at UA.

Not to be angry or either stressed or anything, in comparison to what we live here at the job, that wasn't really something to be stressed. Like there are multiple types of students are also multiple types of customers.

[Drunk] "Hey gal~ bring me another cup will ya'?"

"Coming!"

Himiko said as she picked up some beers, her going towards the table where she was called to, one filled with many men that were enjoying a 'Drunken party' after what could possibly be explained as shift work... At least Himiko knows how to defend herself, otherwise those bastards wouldn't thought twice on thinking about going "further beyond" with her at some hotel as hormonal men are. Geez! I know the tentation it's large but I managed to get my strives in order in order to not think of that.

More specifically because Himiko has made many warnings about being "her's" in all my letters, even though I read from one of her diaries by accident that she had some attraction to girls, especially the cute ones... But that's personal of her, so I might stop prying on that.

But other than that here I am, being the attractive bartender that attended the customers in Devil Cove, as I prepared a Mojito and some other concoctions (courtesy of my dad's adventures at the Western side of the planet) and grabbed a tray in order to go towards some private room we had at the Cove, one that could be assigned for people that paid for a more special service, to be specific, privacy...

I went there... As I reached the door that went on it, one out of three that me and Himiko had.

[Knocks door] I knocked, as I made my presence clear to the people inside, as the rooms are big enough to hold over 10 people inside, but it could be used for just two... Although with some laws of charity.

The door was opened after a couple of seconds, the customers now being shown as none other than Power Loader, letting me in as I entered into the room, where some other pros were present.

"Took you quite some time Mr. Midoriya" The one to answer me was none other than Galian, in his form of 'Nedzu' as he was with Toshinori, Lunch Rush, Ectoplasm and Present Mic, Midnight being just besides Loader as the two were up their sits, enjoying the little chat that they were having before I interrupted.

I could tell from her eyes that she still had a slight distrust on me, but in comparison to Eraserhead, she was calmer and a little more relaxed, just as she was starting to pry into a friendly conversation.

"My apologies then Nedzu, with just me and Himiko, it is hard to get a hold on many customers, as you could tell that we have a very high demand on our service"

[Waves paw] "No need to worry Izuku. The demand of a job of this kind it's strict and I don't have any complains. [Points at Lunch Rush] More over here Lunch Rush understands"

"I'm aware [Leaving the tray at the table] making food for an entire school of over 500 students daily it's harder than just 50 - 100 customers daily"

[Cleaning teeth] "Nevertheless, I'm surprised and amazed of your skill, not to say that you basically cook and prepare concoctions with such mastery that your pointing it's well deserved! I loved your food like anything else!"

[A bit embarrased] "Thanks! although I lack on food presentation in comparison to some of the greatest restaurants"

"You're kidding right!? Despite being something as simple as 'Devil / Angelo Burger' they are masterpieces in their tastes, I felt like I'm eating something full of tentation in the case of the Devil, or something as pure as light when I munched on Angelo!"