V: A Nighttime meeting; A Heroic demonstration at the Admission exams

Hosu City - Devil's Cove (Night time)

Izuku's POV:

*Sighs*.... Another long couple of months have happened since me and Himiko had to make a visit towards UA out of all the places we were sent to work as part time workers for other restaurants, seriously what was All Might thinking on publishing our existence to them in the first place? But even so, it wasn't really something to regret actually.

After years of life I've met with my gramp and father's friend Galian, disguised as the actual principal Nedzu from UA itself and sure I've got a clear surprise seeing him there... While being surrounded by like nine ten pro heroes ready to strike me down whenever they had the chance to, but meh! Only All Might was clearly a danger, the rest aren't really a challenge other than Ectoplasm and No.13. Not to mention that I was clearly invited to work at UA, UA!! Basically surrounded by heroes everyday and in training heroes, more specifically the fearsome Big Three of UA and trust me... I and Himiko have met the three already a couple of times.

The sasuke rip off with sociality issues at Green Valley with Fat Gum; The girl with Ryukyu when once the heroine came to our contact to ask for some meals at Devil's Cove (Which of course I make the delivery) having to face her annoying yet cute swarm of questions before getting to deliver successfully the food to them... And of course the last one we've met him in the worst way possible... Through our vigilante patrolling when Nighteye himself started to hunt us down.

Not for nothing the once former partner of the number one hero had to be him, escaping him it's a challenge indeed, mainly for the young man, as the guy's quirk basically makes him basically untouchable for a period of time. I'm going to be honest, he is a good challenge as a hero, being one of the few only to make me use force upon him to push him back.

But other than that and to mention that demons of course became more present than ever... It was the first time I've faced Scarecrows, those bastards are ugly as hell but damn, such blades could have easily made a huge scar if I didn't train correctly, as well as Ravagers, which are clearly like Toxic Chainsaw but more robot like... a deadly weapon user demon.

 a deadly weapon user demon