X: A "normal" day in UA Academy, Trigger of an invasion

Izuku's POV:

Well... That was it.

After a long day of being a "vigilante" again, the matter with the hero class came to an end as all students decided to have a break after the battles as we continued our classes from there on.

Of course Katsuki had to get a bit touched for losing so easily against me as an opponent, so I had to talk to him privately to reassure him that it was basically his very own fault for challenging me, despite knowing our different level of power between us two... This clearly got him upset to the point he was thinking that I was looking down on him (Typical Kachan), but I later on explained to him that this was barely just the beginning of this path as he was meant to become stronger as time passes by, yet right now he was just starting to get adjusted to UA's schedule, and it was quite a lot to learn if he wanted to compete against pro heroes, after all, all teachers at UA ARE pro heroes. Maybe not the strongest around, but a pro doesn't get it's title so easily.

After that long talk, Katsuki just scoffed at me, in agreement, and left the school after the day was over, making me promise that, no matter what, he will "crush me" and get to All Might as soon as possible like how his "destiny" should be as the next "no.1 hero".

I could only sigh in surrender with a nostalgic smile beneath my mask, as I know for sure that his ego wasn't going to disappear as I remember him, yet I know he'll grow up more than a couple of balls to man up and be cocky in a more "civilized" way.

I just hope his sister Katsumi doesn't follow up to his behaviour, or else we'll have two pomeranians on the loose.

But returning to the matter at hand, Himiko and I reunited after 1-B ended their own class... Which was quite more relaxed than 1-A's, making me think that Vlad follows up more the protocol unlike Aizawa who does whatever it pleases him to do so, being ten times more unorthodox than any normal class I have been up until today... And I'm glad Vlad's like that, otherwise these young heroes in the making will be completely traumatised because of their teachers, mainly Aizawa's glare.

And~ Talking about glares! Himiko clearly detected the scent of two girls on my body, making her all bristly and angry at me as she demanded an explanation of why I smelled like other females. I can only remember that girl Yaoyorozu and Kyrie as they were the students I held the most contact with, mainly Yaoyorozu, who started to act nervously and quite shy around me after our little encounter in when I almost held her like a princess; but Kyrie actually was a more positive story as she started to get loose on me, so much that she actually asked me for tips and even for just a trivial talk most of the time the activities went by, making the rest of the students actually relax a bit with me enough for them to be inquisitive upon many things (mostly trivialities), so it was a win for me as teacher.

But this wasn't pleasant for Himiko at all, as she demanded me an essay about both girls I've touched, getting myself some cuts when I tried to deny that, having to tell her more than once that whatever she was thinking it was far to far-fetched, as I was just being a teacher giving lessons to it's students. This was enough to convince her gladly, but she later on told me something that just got my gears off.

"Well, just don't flirt with the girls without me knowing about it! I also want to know them beforehand!"

After that comment, she returned to her work leaving me, the bartender and owner, in big confusion, as I made her clear that I WAS NOT flirting with them... More because I'm aware of what she tried to mean with that commentary.

But otherwise it was just expected. Aizawa came to me furious as he wrapped me inside his scarves, this as All Might had to apologetically explain him the reason for me to attack his students, more because he was eager to kick my ass right there in the middle of the teacher's lounge, as the rest only watched me get scolded without interfering... I know we don't get along, but this was just humiliation!