IV: Meeting UA's Principal; An unexpected offer and meeting

Musutafu city

Izuku's POV:

A couple of months has happened since my little chat with the number one hero, as I and Himiko were clearly busy and full of many other activities regarding the Devil's Cove smith and part of the bar restaurant.

We've got ourselves to fix over 300 machines and electrodomestics in all this months, me and Himiko getting clearly exhausted and covered by a lot of tar from their repairment, I doing the most I could while Himiko was my helper.

We've been helping many people along the way also, at Green Valley I was being one of the main chefs under the kitchen, helping in making meals that attracted a clear majority of people thanks to that, a couple of pros like Uwabami and the recent Woods that has been causing some ruckus around, heck seeing this second one was kind of a pain but filling his stomach with a good meal Midoriya flavoured he basically ate like if it was the most loving thing in the world. Many had praised me for my cooking skills, same for Himiko as she was an expert on keeping clean all the place in a matter of minutes and like if the place was cleaned with a pro as it looked like new... Me and Himiko really enjoy our jobs.

But of course not everything was in pink.

Thanks to our day light appearance through the sludge event, many pros have started to extend their search for us even more, in night time being this time more active as both Eraser and Midnight were giving us a tiredom night hunt, not to say that other pros like Fourth Kind and Tynama (a hero of my own that has a quirk that enable him to have night vision) were also becoming more active, as well as night patrols... God damn, hunting was now a challenge.

And indeed a challenge, we have seen a lot of Scudos, Assaults, Empusas and even some Basilisks, making it more challenging as this last one and the assaults were agile ones. There was once that we were forced to battle an Empusa queen and some Red Empusas, followed by a Riot and a couple of Chaos. At that fight Himiko was forced to flee while I had to take a beating to defeat them all, mainly the Empusa Queen.

As punishment that day Himiko had to get paid in some way that I was not going to allow but it happened just because she wanted. She basically jerked me off and took a little taste of my manhood, of course making me feel good and her with even more sexual hunger towards me nowadays, and man! I had to try many times for her to not rape me while sleeping, obviously her not happy with my decisions yet she kept kidding me for that, but killing demons seemed to be my only solution as she discharged most of her stress on them with a deadly dance of knives that I could clearly admit that it could take a lot of blood from many pros nowadays.

But returning to the present, we were having a little break at the Devil's Cove, Himiko playing a bit with her Saero's as I was testing a mode of combat combining Aci and Damascus in a duet of death that if I perfectionate it could lessen my efforts upon demons.

We were being happily ever peacefully as then...

*Knock X3*

We stopped our activities as soon as we heard the main door being knocked, making me unsummon both my devil arms immediately as I returned to my place, Himiko packing away her battle knives as she combed a bit her hair before going to the door, opening it as she received one face that I thought I was not going to see again this soon.

"Hello there youngsters!" it was All Might, but in his skelemight form as Toga called it, him being the one on the door.

"Something the matter sir?" I asked as I know that revealing his name of hero out in the wild would cause a ruckus, Himiko being keen to any kind of movement he might do if we lowered our guard, this as we saw the pro pass through the door, him having a neutral expression, I guess that it's not his style holding a smile while not being in hero work.