VII: 1-A's Crazy demonstration; Meeting between descendants

U.A Academy - P.E grounds

Izuku's Pov:

Well, what do you know?... this day is full of many, many new things to tell them completely with just my bare fingers, more because I have to endure Eraser head's morning routine of "Don't mess with me" or "Leave me alone" shit.

But despite that, it is going good, as I now have a clear record of what this class 1-A it's capable of and what do I have to help mister hobo man here to improve.

First of all, the 50 meter run... Quite simple and simply just... simple.

I could see that some of them were in their terrain like this kid, Tenya Iida, who basically passed through it quickly, taking just 3. 06 seconds... mhm! [Shrugging shoulders] fast, but not really fast to say I'm impressed with it, nothing more to expect as he is far from what his brother Ingenium is capable of.

Besides him passed a girl that was literally a frog... 5. 29 seconds, quite average but nothing out of the blue.

Mashirao Ojiro, just another simple tail man which speed reached only 5.54 seconds... normal. Uraraka Ochako... Zero Gravity? I guess that could be useful, but when it comes to this, she has a lot to improve if she takes 7.24 seconds to clear the 50 meter run.

Then next was the same pink girl that started this mess and some french soprano fool that in all seriousness. What the heck with his shiny attitude? He barely made 8.09 seconds because he stopped midway and that girl sure its agile, but not enough to say impressive, yet I can tell by her behaviour that she's quite an optimistic kind of Gyaru... If I could call her that.

More than two seconds and you get a stomach-ache, then you're clearly above stupid sometimes.

Now it came one more interesting... Kachan and Sparda's great grand daughter, or thanks to this paper sheet... Oh!, quite the coincidence she is basically called Kyrie Sparda, just like her mother.

[Blinks twice] Of course you would go for flying muslim technique you little Kachan! 4.86 it's acceptable if you fly... But I'm impressed with her, she managed to go with her own physical capabilities and reached at 3.65 seconds of time count... Guess you weren't expecting that huh, Kachan?

The rest were average in their own ways, but nothing out of the blue, so I continued my interest on to the next task... Grip strength.

Hmm! Expected... as part of the demon family, you would of course have superhuman strength, doing around 578 kg of grip strength. But guess what Kyrie? For your misfortune there will always be someone stronger than you in some feats, and this time a guy Shoji did that thanks to being a mutant of literal six arms and buff... Well, you could grow more if you train better.

Distance Jump.... Average. Some using their quirks to impulse themselves over 50 meters or something but above that Kyrie did surprised me by basically doing an air dash that impulsed her to 45 meters... Nothing special.

Sideways Jumps... I won't deny that it's clever for that midget to use his quirk that way, but I see it quite slothish doing that, but other than that the rest were average.

... Now that we were nearing the ball throw, and ignoring the fact that Uraraka basically sent that ball further beyond space, I was eager to see what you are up to, Kyrie.

3rd's Pov:

"Alright, Sparda Kyrie, your turn"

Aizawa said with his usual tone as he tossed the ball towards the mentioned girl, her caughting it as she was now upon the circle where the test was made, this as the rest of the students started to argue.