I : Izuku Midoriya _ Origins

Shizuoka's prefecture

POV Izuku:

One night, inside a baby room of Shizouka's hospital, a bioluminescent glowing baby gave birth into the world, causing a great havoc around the world of it's own existence... but this was just the beginning of what was near to come.

In the transcurring years, more and more people started to develop more of this powers, ad in what was the blink of an eye, the entire population in the world had one unique power for it's own. This opened frontiers to many advances in technology, medicine, economy and most of all... a new profession was born.

What was before a legend now became a reality... The heroes started to appeared... But this as well incited into a new form of criminals, one that was meant to be the very counterpart of this first one... Villains was now also a reality...

Until now, 80% of the entire society developed these powers, which were blessed as "Quirks", a matter of respect nowadays, the other 20% being disrespected thanks to the lack of this... but there was something that everyone has forgotten ever since this happened, a legend far in the story that only a few remembers, a truth hidden from humanity to not cause panic.

Once in the days before Christ, the son of "god", was born, there was a conflict of two different worlds that one shattered the earth, this conflict was started by two different species, humankind and Demon kind. Humans and Demons.

The fight was going in advantage towards the demons, it's ruler Mundus, the one behind it all... But there was one that was against his goal, a demon that defied his goal... This demon was known as the Dark Knight Sparda, a legendary demon knight that with his power, the evil Mundus got sealed into his world, alongside his lackeys and followers.

Over the years after, Sparda breeded two descendants with a human before their decease, descendants that were once known as Tony Redgrave and Nelo Angelo, their true names to be Dante and Vergil Sparda, this second siring a descendant by the name of Nero, knight of the Order of the Sword... it has happened centuries after what occured in Redgrave city, being the only time the existence of demons was told true to the world, causing a bit of ruckus around the world.

But years have passed and people tend to forget about things so easily, more because Quirks appeared not long after that.

The world has changed more than anyone could have imagined.

End Izuku's POV:

^Computer screen^

"Are you serious!? he saved 500 people in less than 10 minutes! How is that possible?!"

We see a tv turned on in what it seemed the screen of a computer, being inside a characteristic room. In front of it were two presences.

One was a grown woman of silk skin with dark green hair and jade like eyes. The other one was a kid of the same features, but unlike its mother, he had freckles in both his cheeks, the kid sitting right at the front of the tv with amusement in his face as he was holding an action figure of a bulky blonde man with cape.

The kid had a bit of resemblance to one of the figures in some posters, these posters having a text about the last era... The Era of The Reaper. This was also with a photo that was at the side of the computer, being a family photo.

The kid, younger in age and with a wide toothy smile, his mother, who was younger and also with a warming smile... and the last figure was a man of slim yet bulky features, always wearing a characteristic dressing, not to say white silver hair and emerald eyes... eyes that seemed to go through someone's soul.