Chapter 5 - A New Mission

Four Hours Later...

After resetting the coordinates to have the ship take her to Pantora, Callista passed the time doing different things. At first she just sat back in her seat and watched the ship go through hyperspace. It always took her breath away.

Then she decided to snoop around the ship just for the heck of it. No one was there-er, conscious- to tell her no. Eventually she found Crosshair's sniper rifle resting on his bunk. While it wasn't her weapon of choice, it's not something you can easily get your hands on because they're not cheap.

There was a target in the cabin and she couldn't help herself and shot a few rounds. Half of them hit dead center, which bothered Callista. She's out of practice. At one point Callista had been able to hit the center every time.

After that Callista went through the crates in the small cargo hold above the cabin and cockpit. She took a few of the detonators like the first time along with the vibroblades.
A couple crates contained an assortment of weapons. Another was filled with random Droid parts and other pieces of technology, and Callista guessed that Tech was probably the one who collected this stuff. Making that connection, Callista was amused at how fitting that name is for the clone.

She'd forgotten that clones gave themselves names based on their skills or personality. The Kaminoans preferred to just use numbers, which Callista despised.

Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, and Crosshair didn't know, but Callista was the second clone ever made as far as she was aware. Her father, Jango Fett, who was also the father of clone Force 99 and all the other clones spread across the galaxy. At first, no one but the Kaminoans knew that she and her brother, Boba, were clones because Jango raised them as his children and they were also kept separate from the other clones. Technically, the galaxy didn't know the Kaminoans were creating clones in the first place.

But then that Jedi came and discovered the secret project. That day was still clear in her mind, as if it had just happened yesterday.
She didn't know the name of the Jedi, but remembered how he looked. Tall, grey-blue eyes, with fair skin and auburn hair with a beard. He wore tan colored Jedi robes and pants of the same shade with a brown Jedi cloak.

Callista would often wonder what might have happened if she and Boba hadn't let the Jedi into their home. Maybe her father might still be alive... maybe there wouldn't be a war at all.

Callista forced herself to come back to the present, telling herself that dwelling on the past wouldn't change anything.

Sighing, Callista decided to go check how much longer until the ship reached Pantora.
When Callista dropped down to the main level of the ship, she wasn't aware that someone else was in the cabin. But when she turned to head for the cockpit, who should she run into but Wrecker. He was surprised to see Callista, but then it quickly turned into anger as he put the pieces together. Wrecker grabbed the collar of her shirt before she could get away and lifted her off the ground.

"You!" He shouted furiously and Callista was worried he'd bash her head in for what she did, "You knocked me out!" Callista bit back a sarcastic remark and Wrecker started looking around the cabin, "Where are my brothers!" He exclaimed, fearing she'd killed them.

"Take a wild guess." Callista retorted. Wrecker didn't have to when both heard shouting coming from the back of the ship. Shoot, they're awake too.

Wrecker kept a hold on Callista as he followed the sounds of his brother's calls that led him to the supply closet/Callista's prison.

Wrecker pushed the open button and stepped aside as all three of his brothers came tumbling out of the closet, Tech being the first, followed by Crosshair then Hunter. Callista had handcuffed their hands together so when one fell all of them followed.