Guardians 23: Mysterious Occurrence

I was standing in the middle of a breathtaking place. It was too serene, as the cold breeze brushed my skin. The moonlight makes this place look more ethereal in my eyes. Everything seemed to shine, but what caught my eye most were the peculiar creatures I could see everywhere.

I have never seen such creatures before! Some of them are familiar to me—centaurs who hold spears, and they seem like they are guarding this place. There are also creatures—plants who walk around the place.

I was even deceived by a peculiar, beautiful flower, but it turns out to be a pixie! No. I think this is one of the mystique creatures. All these creatures that I am seeing right now are either they are mystique creatures or primordial beings!

I was shocked, to the point I froze while looking at them. I can’t believe that I am seeing them in this kind of circumstance. Or maybe the fog that has magic is only playing tricks on me? But I still can’t believe I am seeing the creatures I am dying to see nowadays!

Mystique creatures that you can’t see around nowadays are here right now in front of me! They truly have peculiar features—close to nature. While primordial beings have a bit of similarity with immortals when it comes to features. But overall, they don’t look hideous.  

They also look ethereal with their beauty. Appearances that only they can possess. I bet that once the immortals see them, it will be hard for them to take their eyes off them. They are very attractive. Too alluring, but I guess it is one of their characteristics.

Mystique plants and flowers could be seen everywhere, too. Kind of plants and flowers that are hard to find and hard to get. Because they are either in a very dangerous place, or they are only too rare to see anywhere.

But… what am I doing here?

I look around, and they seem not to see me. Dahil na rin sa katitingin ko sa paligid ay nahagip ng aking mata ang isang tila palasyong nakatayo sa itaas na bahagi ng lugar na ‘to. Because of the full moon’s light, tanaw na tanaw ko ang ganda nito.

My feet were like it has life on its own dahil nakita ko na lamang ang aking sariling naglalakad patungo rito. My eyes are glued to that white and gold castle, and there is something on it that’s calling me. I just have this feeling that I must go to that castle.

At hindi ko alam kung paano ako nakarating sa lugar na ‘to na gano’n kabilis, when I know that it was far from where I was standing earlier. Now that I am standing in front of this castle, all I can feel now is familiarity, and I am itching to enter.

And that’s what I did.

I went inside without thinking of the consequences that I might face after. I felt I was teleported and a wide space—like a ballroom, welcomed me. Just like the outside, the interior is also white and gold, but the ceiling caught my eye.

It was made of glass, and something was carved on it—images that raised an interest inside me. It was a lady in a white and gold dress who had golden hair. She also seems to be holding a flower—a golden flower that is very familiar to me.

Nakatagilid ito, and she is holding a bouquet of golden flowers. Hindi lamang ‘yon ang design, but there are more, and I am certain that she is all this lady that I am seeing right now in this glass ceiling. Iba-iba lamang ang kaniyang ayos.

Pinagmasdan ko pa ito ng ilang minuto bago napagpasyahang maglakad. I didn’t know where my feet would lead me until I found myself standing in front of a statue. But behind the statue is a huge painting. It was a lady—a beautiful maiden.

Napanganga naman ako dahil sa angking ganda niya. She has long golden hair and white fair skin, which sparkles under the sunlight. But what I noticed more are her eyes—her aquamarine blue eyes which crystal-like. It was reflecting too under the sunlight.