Guardians 4: New Rules & Punishments

Guardians 4: New Rules and Punishments

I am already in the academy’s rules. May mga nagbago, hindi nagbago, at mayroon ding mga nadagdag. Nakalagay din dito ang mga punishments at depende ang kaparusahan kung ano man ang iyong nilabag.

The academy is not only to train its student or teach them the things that they needed to know. The academy also disciplines the students, that is why there are rules in the academy that the students must follow, and these are the following rules of the academy:

BASIC RULES THAT STUDENTS MUST FOLLOW INSIDE OF THE ACADEMY:

Rule #1: Do not use your power or summon your guardian just to hurt anyone or just to destroy the academy’s premises.
            It is forbidden to use your power or to summon your guardian if you will only create havoc inside the academy’s premises. The punishment if you break this rule is quite heavy but it still depends.

Rule #2: Do not leave the academy without permission.
            Students are allowed to leave the academy from Friday to Sunday, and they must go back before Monday, but they still must get permission from the academy’s head, first. While during Monday to Thursday, students are forbidden to leave the academy unless they have the academy’s permission.

Rule #3: Always participate in the academy’s events and activities.
            Attendance is a must, especially, for special events and activities that is why always participate. Two absents is fine but once you reached three then prepare for the punishments.

Rule #4: Do not enter the private and forbidden places in the academy and trespass is forbidden too.
            There are a lot of private and forbidden places here in the academy and do not even try to step into those places if you do not want to get suspended for either day, weeks, or worst, months. Trespassing to the other district will get you in trouble too that is why it is better to get permission first.

Rule #5: Come in uniform.
            There are three types of uniforms in the academy. First is your division’s suit, second is the academy’s regular classes uniform, and lastly, the uniform for your training and you must wear your uniforms accordingly.

Rule #6: At exactly ten PM, students should already be inside their room.
            If it was regular classes, students shouldn’t be walking around the academy’s hallways anymore unless there is an event or if it was an irregular class or there are no classes.

Rule #7: Do not ditch your class unless it was necessary.
            You are here in this academy to study, not the other way around. You came here, then go and study well.

Rule #8: Lastly, follow all the rules.

The punishment will be depending on what kind of rule the students broke. The guidance councilors and even the SSG Officers can also give a punishment and here are the lists of punishments that the guidance or even the SSG Officers might give you.

THE PUNISHMENT:

Punishment #1: Detention Room.
            A student will stay in this room for either one hour, two hours, or more. The detention room was a common and light punishment for those students who break the rules wherein they could not be able to use their abilities and will stay in this room depending on the hours that were given to them.

Punishment #2: General Cleaning
            The guidance will either choose a specific place inside the academy where the student(s) will clean as a punishment. The student will either clean one specific room or worst, it is more than that.