Lumina Academy

***

***

Lumina Academy: The Guardians

Status: Revising.

Language: Tagalog & English

Realm Series:

Realm Series 1: Lumina Academy: The Golden Hope (Completed.)

Realm Series 1 (Book 2): Lumina Academy: The Guardians (On-Going. Revising)

Realm Series 2: Magimus Academy: The Keepers (On-Going)

Realm Series 3: Alastair Academy: The Protectors (Soon)

Pinkfantaxxy’s Note: (MUST READ!)

Hello, readers! You are in the second book of Lumina Academy: The Golden Hope! Enjoy reading!

WARNING!

• I’m not a pro writer, I just want to write and share my imagination with my readers. I’m not also good in English, so bear with me, pls. But you are free to leave.

You have been warned.

• This story is NOT YET edited, so expect grammatical and typographical errors. It will be edited soon. When? I don’t know.

•  You can point out my grammatical and typographical errors, and you can kindly correct me if you want. Thank you!

•  Let’s respect each other. If you don’t like my story, then you are free to leave, and it’s better if you are not going to read my work(s). I’m not pushing you to read it, though.

 • You can read mature languages here and some intimate moments, so read at your own risk.

•  If you are going to read this, then I will be needing your HIGH and CREATIVE imagination.

•  Your author loves sleeping, so, she’ll prioritize it before updating.

• If Miss Everleigh can’t update, she’s either sleeping, busy, or laziness, just took over her body, so, please, understand. Thank you!

•  And lastly, I named my readers Foreverleighz. (Forever-ley-z/forever-lazy) Hehe.

@pinkfantaxxy

“Always hope but do bot expect. Expect nothing, and you’ll never be disappointed.”

Disclaimer 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

Beware of typos and wrong grammar!

This story was made by my playful mind, so I’m warning you, if you are looking for a perfectionist, you better leave this story because this is not the one you are looking for! 

If you respect me, then I’ll respect you too. Don’t comment if it’s not something nice. Just kindly leave, and that will be so much appreciated! Thank you! Love you! 

Vote, GOOD COMMENTS, and follow are highly appreciated. Thank you! 

*All photos that you’ll be going to see here are all from Pinterest, and they are not mine, so credits to the real owners.* 

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Adventure
Written by: pinkfantaxxy
All Rights Reserved 2019

Started: 09/05/19
Revising Date Started: 04/27/22

***

Social media accounts:
GoodNovel: pinkfantaxxy
Dreame App: pinkfantaxxy
Facebook: Jasmine Myrtle (Queen Goddess)
Twitter: everleigh_z
Instagram: everleigh_zzz

(P.S. If you would like, just kindly visit my profile for the links! Thank you and God bless!)