Guardians 31: Third Divine Gem

Nine Muses reincarnated as immortals?

The idea that there were once deities living among us in Magic Realm—not just regular deities, but the children of Elysian Deities—seems ridiculous. We have no idea who they could be, but just thinking about it sends chills down my spine. 

But I’m still thinking about what happened last night. While explaining the Nine Muses’ demise to me, Cressa seemed to be in excruciating pain. Or perhaps she just feels awful about them? Maybe. Another issue was the fuzzy memories, which caused me a headache.

I can’t tell what those memories are for because they’re too hazy. It is as if you get a headache from watching a video at high speed. I am frustrated that I am unable to recall those memories despite my constant attempts.

Wala tuloy akong masyadong tulog—hindi ako nakatulog. Idagdag pang kailangan naming gumising ng maaga para sa gaganapin ngayong araw. Ngayon din namin kukunin ang hawak nilang gem of life ng sa gano’n ay makapag-umpisa na kaming muli sa paglalakbay.

The Gem of Time.

Following breakfast, we headed to the location of their auditorium for a small welcome celebration. Only Kuya Lu, Kendra, and Nikita join us for breakfast because the rest of the Elites are already with Headmaster Wren. That explains why I didn’t see Cressa.

We were meant to have a simple feast prepared for us yesterday. However, Niki informed us earlier that it was rescheduled for today because they had given us time to rest. Nakita raw kasi nila ang pagod sa aming mga mukha kaya hinayaan muna nila kaming magpahinga.

In contrast to me, the other Alphas appeared to have rested, even for a brief period. While my mind was fully awake, my eyes yearned to sleep. I wanted to solve those puzzles, but I have no idea where to begin, and it’s depleting me.

“Are you all right, my Hope?”

I looked at Aiden, who had asked and saw him staring at me carefully. I know he can sense something is bothering me again, but it is not yet appropriate to tell him about it. Maybe after the celebration and receiving the Gem of Time.

“Yeah… just sleepy,” I replied, yawning. I put my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. He was silent, and all I could feel was his lips on my head.

Pinakikiramdaman ko ang galaw ng golf cart kung saan kami nakasakay. This gold cart can accommodate six people, and Aiden and I are sitting behind. Niki was driving, and Gwen was in the passenger seat, talking with her. Kaizer and Rielle are in the center.

Hindi ko na alam kung sino ang magkakasama, basta ang alam ko ay nauuna sila sa amin. Aiden and I are silent, while the four of them are discussing either this realm or the academy. I can hear their excitement, and I understand why.

“I’ve never seen the modern tribes before! Damn! I can’t wait!” Kaizer’s voice sounded enthusiastic, and if he could teleport to the auditorium, he would have done it now.

“I’m genuinely curious as to why the other modern tribes in your realm are in deep sleep. All we know is that they are aloof—not wanting to be associated with you, which is why we didn’t see one in your academy when we visited. Turns out your realm was cursed,” I overheard Niki say, her voice questioning.

“To be honest, we had no idea you thought that way,” Rielle replied, and I silently agreed. “All we know is that their kind—mythical tribes—are all myth,” she went on to explain.

Our world is truly corrupted. The fact that immortals are still thriving is wonderful, but if all mythical tribes coexisted with immortals, our realm would be much better. Therefore, we are not just doing our job to save the tree of life and the supreme guardians…