Guardians 28: Sacred Kiss

Third Person’s Point of View

Prince Aiden followed what Orson told him. He went to the room he saw earlier, and it looked like he was the only one who noticed it even though the door of that room was noticeable. It has an intricate design, and it looks spectacular. 

It seems like whatever is inside that room is somewhat special, too. ‘There’s only one way to find out…’ He’s already in front of the odd door, and just like earlier when his eyes turned to this door, the intricate design of the door glowed in gold.

Especially when he touches the doorknob, it glows even more, but not enough to hurt his eyes. He took a deep breath first before he finally opened the door. However, he didn’t expect what he saw inside—and it was familiar to him!

‘This room… I’ve seen this in my dream before!’

Prince Aiden looks around. He can’t fully understand what he feels now. A room whose ceiling is glass—the reason why he can see the gloomy sky. Mayroon ding mga nakaukit dito at pinagmasdan niya ito nang mabuti.

It was a lady—a very familiar lady. But what shocked him more were the paintings on the wall, and he just noticed that this room was so clean—no dirt or dust could be seen. ‘These paintings…’ He walks towards the painting that also seems familiar.

‘This painting…’

His face is full of confusion—no, mix emotions. Mabilis din ang kabog ng kaniyang puso habang pinagmamasdan ang painting sa harapan niya. A painting of a beautiful lady who possesses an ethereal beauty. Ang mukhang kilalang-kilala niya.

‘Those crystal-like aquamarine eyes… oh, fuck… what the fuck is the meaning of this?’

He was confused. Those dreams that he has after they fought with the rebellions. At first, they are nothing to him, especially that those dreams aren’t vivid. Madali niya rin ang mga ‘yon nakalilimutan. Hanggang sa patagal nang patagal ay halos guluhin siya ng mga ito.

Some are vivid, but some aren’t. Ngunit ang paulit-ulit na napagiginipan niya ay ang babaeng nakikita niya ngayon sa paintings. Mayroong mga pangyayari sa panaginip niya na kasama siya, ngunit hindi niya naaalalang nangyari.

He thought it was nothing—his dreams were nothing but some sort of imagination. But he won’t deny that it bothered him. He once tried to look for answers, ngunit wala siyang nakuha. Not until this journey starts—when the mist showed them something which made everything clear.

“I can finally remember now, baby… I remember you now… my memories may have not all returned yet, but I remember you now, my love…” the prince whispered as tears fell to his cheeks. He chuckles because of happiness as he continues, “I am no longer confused… it’s clear to me now… it’s clear to me who you truly are.”

He was happy while looking at the lady in the painting. He was talking to her like she is just in front of him. ‘Oh, deities… I miss her already. Just where is she?’ Prince Aiden didn’t expect that he would learn about this in this journey. But most importantly, he will no longer be bothered or confused.

“W-Who is she…?”

Mabilis namang pinahid ng prinsepe ang kaniyang luha—the tears of happiness—nang marinig niya ang boses ng kaniyang pinsan. It was Prince Kaizer who was in dazed while looking at one of the beautiful maiden’s paintings.

“T-The hell…” sumunod naman dito si Prince Jacob, until the others followed, and they had all the same reactions.

The Alphas already saw their room, but unbeknown to them, someone wanted to show them this place. It’s supposed to be Prince Aiden only, but that someone realized that it’s also important for all the Guardians of Magic to discover this room.