Chapter 18~Laughing Jack Style

~I started running out of idea for Laughing Jack so sorry it's really short~

"So this is used to be a candy making factory?"  You asked curiously.

"What do you mean used to be?  It still is!  I make all of my wonderful candy here haha!"  Laughing Jack explained.

"So it was my turn to ask you something. Truth or dare?"

"Let's have some fun and make it a dare!"

"Alright. I dare you to eat one of your candies."

"Okay! Haha do you want one too? It wouldn't be fair for me to eat candy in front of you y/n"

"Aren't they poisonous though?"

"Not these particular ones! These are regular candies! I don't make just poisonous ones you know."

"This place is really big" you said in complete awe admiring the factory.

"Would you like me to show you around?!  I'd be more than happy too hehe."

"I guess sure but how long will we be here?"

"Not long!  Not long at all! Come on now!"  Laughing Jack started showing you around his marvelous factory until eventually you came across a small hidden door that was behind some boxes stacked up filled with sugar.  

"Hey what's this?"  You asked curiously.  You wondered how anyone could fit through the door since it was so small.  Especially since Laughing Jack was so tall.

"Oh that?  It's nothing you need to worry about.  Let's keep moving."

"No I want to see what's behind the door."

"Well you can't okay?"

"Fine"  You knew that you would find some way to get behind that door eventually.  He continued showing you around the area that the factory was in.  It was getting dark outside and so you eventually decided to just stay at the factory for the night.  Slenderman would probably be looking for you but he would realize that you were at LJ's factory.

You didn't know how to feel about being alone in the factory with Laughing Jack since he could at any minute kill you.  

"Let us out!"  You heard high pitched screaming coming from the boxes and you knew that something was hidden behind the door.  Laughing Jack had instructed you to stay put in the factory until he got back.  He went out alone to go do something. So much for being a "guardian" you thought to yourself.  Since he was gone you saw this as an opportunity to investigate the door and what was hidden behind it.

Cautiously you walked over to the door and then slowly you opened it expecting something to come barging out at you, but instead when you looked inside you saw several pairs of eyes staring at you from a dark room.  You reached around your pockets and found that you still had your phone on your so you used it to light up the room and find a light switch.  The children looked terrified and were all cowering in a corner huddled together.  They looked starved and a few were foaming at the mouth.  You started crawling into the room and eventually your hand set itself down upon something stringy and smooth.

"Hair?"  You thought to yourself as you pointed your phone down to shine the light on the object and you noticed it was the side of a young girl's face.  Foam was pouring out of her mouth and her eyes looked like they were popping out of her head.  It was a horrific sight to see and it made you gasp rather loudly.  Shortly after you heard a loud crash and felt a sharp pain on the back of your head before blacking out...

~Sorry this took so long to write.  I had literally no ideas for the longest time...~